Trainer / Insurance Motor Claims Training Officer who has sound knowledge of motor claims handling and practices with a proven ability to mentor, coach and manage staff is required to join our growing team at Broker Direct plc based on the outskirts of Bolton, Greater Manchester.
SALARY: £25,000 to £29,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Egerton, Bolton, Greater Manchester
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full-Time
WORKING HOURS: 35 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm
We are a reputable general insurance business authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Due to our continued growth we now have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Trainer / Insurance Motor Claims Training Officer who has sound knowledge of motor claims handling and practices with a proven ability to mentor, coach and manage staff.
As the Trainer / Insurance Motor Claims Training Officer you will act as point of contact for all training queries as well as develop, maintain and deliver training programs in our busy office just on the outskirts of Bolton.
As the Trainer / Insurance Motor Claims Training Officer you will coach and mentor colleagues and provide support and advice on a daily basis whilst identifying and addressing training needs within the department.
If you are an experienced Motor Claims Handler with previous training / coaching experience or currently work within the insurance industry as a trainer and are seeking a new challenge with a forward-thinking company that will fully support your career progression and reward your achievements, this could be exactly what you are looking for!
ABOUT BROKER DIRECT PLC
Broker Direct Plc was established in 1997 with a unique proposition: the establishment of a general insurance management operation for brokers, majority owned by brokers.
Our mission is to delight brokers and their clients with our service whilst also delivering excellent results to our insurer partners.
Broker Direct now employs over 150 staff; we are located in Bolton. As a growing business we have added more companies and services to the Broker Direct Group, so we can support our brokers in many areas of their business.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Trainer / Insurance Motor Claims Training Officer will include:
- Provide point of contact for training queries
- Identify and address training needs within the department
- Coordinate initial training for new recruits with the department
- Develop, maintain and deliver training programs as required
- Assist in the development of claims handling procedures and processes
- Coordinate training in all Motor Claims teams e.g. first notification, third party, personal injury
- Carry out Audits on specific areas and claims staff to provide feedback on current performance levels and identify areas for process review and personal development
- Coach and mentor colleagues and provide support and advice on a daily basis
- Promote the development of colleagues
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Continuing awareness and compliance with FCA, Health and Safety, other regulatory and Carrier requirements
- Continuing awareness and compliance with all internal policies and expectations regarding confidentiality and security of systems and information
- Sound knowledge of motor claims handling practices, civil litigation legislation and case law
- Experience in a senior role within Motor Claims and/or insurance background
- Proven ability to mentor, coach and manage staff
- CII Certificate of Insurance
- Dip CII (or working towards) would be advantageous
- PC Literate – experience of MS Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- 21 days holiday rising to 28 days with length of service + Bank Holidays
- Birthday day off and up to ½ day off for Christmas shopping
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Sports and Social activities
- Discounted Products and Services
- Annual Appraisal and Salary Review
- Support with industry-relevant qualifications
- Free on-site parking
- Casual Dress Code
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8835
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Broker Direct Plc