Trainee Manufacturing Support Operative who has a practical ‘hands on’ background with experience using hand tools gained within a DIY or commercial construction setting or experience supporting a Trades Person (carpenter, electrician, engineer or plumber) is required for a well-established company based in Plymouth, Devon, South West England.
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
You do not need previous experience. Although we will need to see that you’ve had some experience using hand tools and have worked within a construction, trades, manufacturing or similar environment which involved working with your hands. Full training will be provided.
With immediate start dates this fantastic opportunity offers you the chance to be part of one of the world’s most luxury brands!
MULTIPLE JOBS AVAILABLE
We have several positions available to join the team as a Trainee Manufacturing Support Operative where you will gain hands-on experience and training in a number of key areas within the manufacturing process.
- Basic Pay £11.06 per hour on 4 day week Overtime £15.36 - £19.75 per hour
- Basic Pay on shift £13.83 per hour (see below)
SHIFT PATTERNS & SHIFT PREMIUM
The company run various shift patterns ranging from:
- Early shift (6.00 - 15.30) Monday – Thursday
- Back shift (15.00 - 00.30) Monday – Thursday
- Day shift (7.00 - 17.00) Monday – Thursday
- Night shift (19.00 - 4.30) Monday – Thursday
- Weekend shift (6.00 – 18.00) Friday – Sunday
Shift Premium is an additional £2.77 per Hour for Back Shift / Night Shift and Weekend Shift
Shift Premium is an additional 0.87p per Hour for Early Shift
We have several new job opportunities available for candidates to join the company as Trainee Manufacturing Support Operative who have a practical ‘hands on’ background with experience using hand tools gained within a DIY or commercial construction setting or experience supporting a Trades Person (carpenter, electrician, engineer or plumber).
Working as the Trainee Manufacturing Support Operative you will have opportunities to train as either a Laminator / GRP Repair Technician or a Support Operative .
As the Trainee Manufacturing Support Operative you will become competent in your new role through training and development. As an entry level position, you will receive all the in-house training required to help you support the various different positions within the company.
Some of the duties you may get involved with include:
- Laminator / GRP Repairer – Gel application and Laminating. Mould repairs. Fill, rub, buff and polish damaged GRP moulds
- Fit Out Operative - Assembling various components together by hand and or using a variety of hand tools so manual dexterity is required. Ability to listen carefully and take on instructions verbal and written is important.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to develop your career and learn new skills whilst working with one of the world’s most luxurious brands.
- This position would suit candidates who have a practical ‘hands on’ background and have a good level of experience using hand tools within a construction or manufacturing environment.
If you have some basic Engineering / Carpentry experience or have previous experience of labouring for a Trades person this could be the role for you.
- Pension – employer contributions
- Perkbox employee discounts nationally / locally and feedback survey’s
- Life Assurance
- Car Park
- Boat Trips
- Boat Shows
- Christmas Lunch
- Christmas Children’s Party
- Training / Development and progression
- Long Service Awards / Monetary / Badges / Letters / Gifts
- Simply Health Cash Plan Corporate rates available
- Workwear / PPE
- Family Days
- Employee Assistance Programme (Mental Health/ Finance)
- Occupational Health on site
- Bereavement Leave – above statutory guidelines
- Retirement support
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8791
Full-Time, Permanent Construction, Trades and Manufacturing Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Plymouth, Devon, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk