Trainee Credit Control Administrator – Apprenticeship
- Are you looking to start a career in a Credit Management Team within a busy Finance Department?
- Are you organised with great time-management, communication and administrative skills?
If you do, we would like to hear from you.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
SALARY: £18,000 per annum
BENEFITS: 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (33 days off in total), Private Healthcare, Bike to Work Scheme, Free 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme plus Excellent Personal and Career Development Opportunities
LOCATION: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Apprenticeship
WORKING HOURS: 36.25 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new apprenticeship opportunity for a Trainee Credit Control Administrator who is customer focused with a high attention to detail and able to work as part of a team.
Working as Trainee Credit Control Administrator you will have a positive outlook and keen to develop your skills.
As a Trainee Credit Control Administrator you will have a flexible approach and be highly organised with effective time-management skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is a leading supplier of agronomy advice, seed, crop protection products and precision farming services. Working in partnership with arable, fruit, vegetable, horticultural and amenity sectors, the Company is committed to helping customers manage their businesses more efficiently and more profitably. They are dedicated to the company purpose - releasing agronomic potential.
With roots originating more than 60 years ago, the Company offers a unique blend of local experience, research-based expertise, customer-based knowledge and trusted relationships; practicing values of honesty, integrity and fairness across all aspects of the business.
The Company also embraces care for the wider environment, with an understanding of the important role now played by all those who manage the land, through a range of dedicated initiatives.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Trainee Credit Control Administrator include:
- Processing customer payments (cheques, bank line transactions and card payments)
- Responsible for managing outlook folders
- Processing instant invoice
- Applying rebates to customer accounts
- Credit & recharges/price adjustments
- Maintaining price agreements
- Emailing copy requests for statements and invoices
- Returning material authorisations
- Maintaining customer information
- Providing samples for audits
- Dealing with refund requests
- Notifying sales of paid proforma invoices
- Reconciling - offsetting payments against customer accounts
- Dealing with customer queries by telephone and email
- Covering banking of cheques
- Providing assistance and carry out any other tasks as requested by the Credit Control team
- Willing to study during the apprenticeship
- Effective communication with both internal and external customers
- Innovative approach - promotes sharing of best practice
- IT Skills – knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Flexible approach, highly organised and effective time management skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Customer focused approach
- Experience with using all Microsoft packages
- 'Can do' attitude; demonstrates tenacity through personal drive and determination
- Able to problem solve and make effective decisions
- GCSE – pass in Maths and English or equivalent desired
- Minimum AS level or equivalent (essential)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8830
Full Time, Permanent Apprenticeship Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk