Trainee Business Support Administrator / Administration Apprenticeship, known within the organisation as a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship, who will join the team in Telford and provide administrative support. Full training will be provided. However, you should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be willing to get trained in business administration.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Successful candidates will have the chance to train and study whilst gaining on the job experience. There is also an opportunity to work as an apprentice, providing you meet the required government guidelines.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Telford, Shropshire, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Trainee Business Support Administrator / Administration Apprenticeship who will support the team with a wide range of administration-based tasks. Full Training Provided.
As the Trainee Business Support Administrator / Administration Apprenticeship you will support the amenity division of the business, with a core focus on products and services for sports surfaces, landscaping and turf management. You will possess excellent customer service skills, be PC literate and will have a positive outlook and keen to develop your skills in business administration.
As the Trainee Business Support Administrator / Administration Apprenticeship you will be able to work as part of a small, dedicated team with a flexible approach as well as being highly organised.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is a leading supplier of agronomy advice, seed, crop protection products and precision farming services. Working in partnership with arable, fruit, vegetable, horticultural and amenity sectors, the Company is committed to helping customers manage their businesses more efficiently and more profitably. They are dedicated to the company purpose - releasing agronomic potential.
With roots originating more than 60 years ago, the Company offers a unique blend of local experience, research-based expertise, customer-based knowledge and trusted relationships; practicing values of honesty, integrity and fairness across all aspects of the business.
The Company also embraces care for the wider environment, with an understanding of the important role now played by all those who manage the land, through a range of dedicated initiatives.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Trainee Business Support Administrator / Administration Apprenticeship include:
- Offer telephone support back up
- Liaise with suppliers and customers
- Welcome guests to site and prepare meeting rooms
- Business administration support
- Database work – updating and amending records
- Support to Customer Support & Amenity Finance Team functions
- Support other departments, as required
- IT Skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Flexible approach, highly organised
- Effective time management skills
- Able to work as part of a small, dedicated team
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Maintains personal motivation when faced with setbacks
- ‘Can do’ attitude, demonstrates tenacity through personal drive and determination
- Customer focused approach
- Experience with using outlook
- Able to problem solve and make effective decisions
- Minimum AS level or equivalent (desired)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Private health care
- Bike to work Scheme
- Free 24-hour employee assistance program
- Excellent learning and personal development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8880
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Telford, Shropshire, West Midlands . Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk