Trainee Administrator / HR Administration Assistant Apprenticeship
- Are you looking to start a career in Human Resources?
- Are you organised with great time-management, customer service, communication and administrative skills?
If you do, we would like to hear from you.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Although no industry experience is required. Ideally you will have some work experience within a commercial environment. Candidates who currently work in Admin, Customer Services or looking for a career change to Human Resources would be ideal. However, students who have a minimum AS Level or equivalent looking for their first job and have a keen interest in starting a career in Human Resources will also be considered.
SALARY: £18,000 per annum
BENEFITS: 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (33 days off in total), Private Healthcare, Bike to Work Scheme, Free 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme plus Excellent Personal and Career Development Opportunities
LOCATION: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands (This is an office based role)
JOB TYPE: Apprenticeship
WORKING HOURS: 36.25 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new apprenticeship opportunity for a Trainee Administrator / HR Administration Assistant who will work as part of a team and be responsible for supporting the HR function with effective administrative services in respect of HR, Learning and Development and Payroll.
Working as the Apprentice Trainee Administrator / HR Administration Assistant you will have a positive outlook and keen to develop your skills within the Human Resources Team.
As the Apprentice Trainee Administrator / HR Administration Assistant you will be able to work as part of a small, dedicated team with a flexible approach as well as being highly organised.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is a leading supplier of agronomy advice, seed, crop protection products and precision farming services. Working in partnership with arable, fruit, vegetable, horticultural and amenity sectors, the Company is committed to helping customers manage their businesses more efficiently and more profitably. They are dedicated to the company purpose - releasing agronomic potential.
With roots originating more than 60 years ago, the Company offers a unique blend of local experience, research-based expertise, customer-based knowledge and trusted relationships; practicing values of honesty, integrity and fairness across all aspects of the business.
The Company also embraces care for the wider environment, with an understanding of the important role now played by all those who manage the land, through a range of dedicated initiatives.
Your duties as the Apprentice Trainee Administrator / HR Administration Assistant include:
- Ensure that all electronic personal records are accurate, up to date and comply with current legislation
- Ensure proper maintenance and update of paper-based HR records and comply with current legislation
- Provide administrative support in the recruitment and selection process
- Support the new joiner administration process, from offer to induction
- Administer company birthday recognition schemes
- Administer Company Christmas initiatives
- Administer company bonus and incentive schemes communications
- Prepare and issue course joining instructions
- Support L&D Manager with updating course materials and other administration
- Support L&D Manager to arrange and book meeting rooms, external venues, lunches, accommodation as necessary
- Support with the handling of incoming and outgoing mail
- Support stationery ordering process
- Temporary cover for reception
- Maintain security and confidentiality at all times
- Provide assistance and carry out any other tasks as requested by the HR Assistant
- Willing to study during the apprenticeship (20% of your time will be spent studying)
- IT Skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Flexible approach, highly organised
- Effective time management skills
- Able to work as part of a small, dedicated team
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Maintains personal motivation when faced with setbacks
- ‘Can do’ attitude, demonstrates tenacity through personal drive and determination
- Customer focused approach
- Experience with using outlook
- Able to problem solve and make effective decisions
- Minimum AS level or equivalent (desired)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8828
Full Time, Permanent Apprenticeship Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk