Technical Architect / Senior Dynamics Consultant (D365 CE & Power Platform) with a passion for technology and a significant track record in Dynamics CRM/D365 application consultancy is required for a well-established and leading digital technology company.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: Remote / Homebased Working (UK wide)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Technical Architect / Senior Dynamics Consultant (D365 CE & Power Platform) with a passion for technology and a significant track record in Dynamics CRM/D365 application consultancy.
Working as a Technical Architect / Senior Dynamics Consultant (D365 CE & Power Platform) you will be a key member of the Power Platform and Automation practice, working with a strong team on significant projects and initiatives across the company’s customer base.
As a Technical Architect / Senior Dynamics Consultant (D365 CE & Power Platform) you will be empowered to make key decisions within an ambitious entrepreneurial digital technology business and will thrive in taking ownership of the success of the delivery in a wide range of projects.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as a Technical Architect / Senior Dynamics Consultant (D365 CE & Power Platform) will include:
- Work with customers to understand and define their business process to configure their Dynamics CRM/D365 system
- Advise customers on best practices for development or integration processes
- Assist with configuration tasks, data migration and end-to-end testing
- Provide end-user training courses and ad-hoc coaching
- Design and test customisations to the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Power Platform system
- Participate in go-live stages of the project
- Ensure projects remain on track through daily communications with the customer and/or project manager
- Carry out pre-sales engagements, building a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and business challenges, building and delivering demonstrations of solutions
- Lead formal or informal training sessions, workshops and presentations
- Participate in informal or formal design and architecting sessions with fellow consultants
- Supervise and mentor consultants
You will demonstrate leadership qualities and possess skills and expertise in the following areas:
- Comprehensive knowledge with Power Platform, Model Driven Apps, Common Data Service and legacy Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems such as, CRM2011, CRM2013, CRM2015, CRM2016, CRMOnline
- Customer facing and stakeholder management
- Facilitating customer meetings
- Excellent Communication (written and verbal)
- Design and delivery functional elements, e.g., customise and configure without code
- Design and validation of technical elements, e.g., extending with code
- Testing and validation of solutions
COMPANY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Competitive base salary
- 34 days’ annual leave (inclusive of all bank and public holidays) with the option to buy and sell more
- Guaranteed learning and development investment
- Private medical cover
- Permanent health insurance
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- 6.5% contributory pension
- Health and wellbeing group
- Cycle to work scheme
- And many more…
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8862
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk