Sous Chef who has a confident and creative approach to their work with exceptional attention to detail and a passion for food is required to join a dedicated kitchen team for an award-winning restaurant based in Bath, Somerset, South West England.
Accommodation could be provided for a temporary period, subject to availability.
SALARY: £35,000 per annum inclusive of Service Charge
LOCATION: Bath, Somerset, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
- 1 breakfast split – 6:45 - 2/5-10pm
- 3 x 9:30 – 3:30/5-11
- 3 days off
We have a fantastic new job opportunity within a dedicated kitchen team for a Sous Chef who has a confident and creative approach to their work with exceptional attention to detail and a passion for food.
Working as the Sous Chef you will be enthusiastic, ambitious and knowledgeable, ensuring all guests receive a first-class service.
DETAILS OF SERVICE:
- Dinner 6:30-9pm, 6 days a week
- Lunch 12:30-2pm, Friday, Saturday and Sunday only
- Closed Mondays (still open for breakfast, bar and room service)
- Closed 4 weeks of the year (1 week January,1 week April, 1 week August,1 week November) breakfast and room service still covered 7 days a week whilst closed
- Two tasting menus, either a 6 or 9 course. A La Carte also available
ABOUT THE RESTAURANT
As the Sous Chef you will join an award-winning team:
- ‘Best Independent Hotel’ at the 2020 Cateys
- Only Michelin Star Restaurant in Bath since 2018
- No 32 Square Meal top 100 restaurants 2022
As a successful candidate you will join an award-winning, Michelin star restaurant and play a pivotal role in helping to push the business forward.
As the Sous Chef you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous Michelin star experience preferred, but 2/3 rosette Experience essential
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team of chefs
- Creative approach to your work with exceptional attention to detail
- Confidence in serving guests to help create an unforgeable experience
- Experience in overseeing health and safety compliances
- Calm and professional work ethic
- Monthly employee bonus schemes
- Chef White Laundered Uniform service
- Meals on duty
- Discounted taxis
- Free and discounted meals at the restaurant
- Free overnight stays at the hotel
- Career Progression within an ambitious privately owned company. With various training opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8757
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bath, Somerset, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk