Manufacturing Plant Site Operative who is mechanically minded with a proactive approach to work and willing to follow instructions and learn how to operate safely whilst on site is required for a well-established company based in Avonmouth, Bristol, South West England.
SALARY: £27,216 OTE / £13.96 per Hour (includes a basic salary of £22,699 per annum + Shift Allowance of £2,708 per annum + Average Overtime of £1,809 per annum)
WELCOME BONUS: up to £1,500 Paid as a Welcome Bonus (paid in 2 instalments)
LOCATION: Avonmouth, Bristol, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, 8 Hour Shifts with 30 minutes unpaid Break over potential 24/5 Operating Hours
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Manufacturing Plant Site Operative who is mechanically minded with a proactive approach to work and willing to follow instructions and learn how to operate safely whilst on site.
Reporting to the Team Leader and working closely with other staff, as the Manufacturing Plant Site Operative you will monitor the manufacturing production line, whilst being responsible for housekeeping and minor maintenance of the Aggregate Manufacturing Plant.
Working as the Manufacturing Plant Site Operative you will proactively take responsibility for yourself, following instructions and procedures, without constant supervision and with due regard to safety and operational requirements, to ensure full compliance with all legal and operational requirements.
This can be a physically demanding role and as the Manufacturing Plant Site Operative you will assist the Team Leader to carry out daily, weekly and monthly tasks as detailed in the site manuals.
You will also help identify potential breakdowns with the plant, assist with maintenance and materials handling, to ensure continuous operation.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Assist with manufacturing process, driving mobile plant and carry out minor maintenance
- Work in and efficient and productive manner, without the need for continual direct supervision and deputise in part or full for the Team Leader
- Inform the Team Leader promptly when a task is completed and request instructions for the next task
- Assist the Team Leaders to ensure that all required daily, weekly, and monthly tasks are completed and recorded properly, and to ensure that any shift issues are reported at the earliest opportunity
- Maintain a high level of awareness within the Plant for Health, Safety, Welfare and Security matters and in this respect to lead by example and take a pro-active approach
- Ensure the Plant and site are maintained in a clean and tidy condition, including cleaning of mixers and confined spaces using tools such as pneumatic hammers
- Willingness to undertake training and learn new skills, required for efficient operations, such as operating mobile plant, plant maintenance, first aid, confined space working etc.
- Confident communicator, both written and verbal
- Practical and with good computer skills
- Demonstrable experience of taking responsibility at work and excellent reliability
- Ability to offer ideas and thoughts for discussion to promote improvements in the process
- Tele-handler or Fork Truck Licence
- Experience within a Manufacturing site, ideally the waste, aggregates or concrete environment
- Desire to grow learn new skills, in order to gain promotion within the business
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8893
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Avonmouth, Bristol, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk