Entry-Level Semi-Skilled Carpenter / Junior Joiner with some previous carpentry experience, keen to develop your carpentry skills further with a global brand and manufacturer is required for a well-established company based in Plymouth, Devon, South West England.
Do you have some basic carpentry experience? Or have you just finished a carpentry apprenticeship? If so, we would like to hear from you!
With immediate start dates this fantastic opportunity offers you the chance to be part of one of the world’s most luxury brands!
MULTIPLE JOBS AVAILABLE
We have several positions available for experienced Entry-Level, Semi-Skilled Carpenters / Junior Joiners within the team.
- Basic Pay £11.91 per hour on 4 day week Overtime £16.43 - £21.09 per hour
- Basic Pay on shift £14.68 per hour (see below)
SHIFT PATTERNS & SHIFT PREMIUM
The company run various shift patterns ranging from:
- Early shift (6.00 - 15.30) Monday – Thursday
- Back shift (15.00 - 00.30) Monday – Thursday
- Day shift (7.00 - 17.00) Monday – Thursday
- Night shift (19.00 - 4.30) Monday – Thursday
- Weekend shift (6.00 – 18.00) Friday – Sunday
Shift Premium is an additional £2.77 per Hour for Back Shift / Night Shift and Weekend Shift
Shift Premium is an additional 0.87p per Hour for Early Shift
We have several new job opportunities available for candidates to join the company as an Entry-Level Semi-Skilled Carpenter / Junior Joiner.
As the Entry-Level Semi-Skilled Carpenter / Junior Joiner you will already have some basic carpentry skills with the ability to work to a high level of accuracy and enjoy working within a team environment.
As an Entry-Level Semi-Skilled Carpenter / Junior Joiner you will have previous experience in performing high standard semi-skilled carpentry, with exceptional attention to detail and extensive use of hand skills.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to work with one of the world’s most luxurious brands.
As the Entry-Level Semi-Skilled Carpenter / Junior Joiner you will have the following skills:
- Basic Carpentry knowledge – essential
- Level 1 or 2 NVQ in Carpentry – desired not essential
- Previous experience in a similar role with elements of basic Carpentry
- Pension – employer contributions
- Perkbox employee discounts nationally / locally and feedback survey’s
- Life Assurance
- Car Park
- Boat Trips
- Boat Shows
- Christmas Lunch
- Christmas Children’s Party
- Training / Development and progression
- Long Service Awards / Monetary / Badges / Letters / Gifts
- Simply Health Cash Plan Corporate rates available
- Workwear / PPE
- Family Days
- Employee Assistance Programme (Mental Health/ Finance)
- Occupational Health on site
- Bereavement Leave – above statutory guidelines
- Retirement support
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8790
Full-Time, Permanent Construction and Trades Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Plymouth, Devon, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk