Front of House Security Officer with excellent customer service, attention to detail and organisational skills is required for a well-established and prestigious private members club based in South West London.
SALARY: £24,100 per annum
LOCATION: South West London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week, Including weekend work on a rotational basis
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Front of House Security Officer with excellent customer service, attention to detail and organisational skills.
Working as a Front of House Security Officer you will be required to provide an effective crime and anti-social behaviour deterrent.
As a Front of House Security Officer, you will be working with other team members, whilst delivering exceptional customer service to club members.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Front of House Security Officer will include:
- Greeting patrons and controlling access to the site for members, visitors, staff, contractors, guests, and general members of the public
- Engage and deter trespassers and potential criminal activity with a physical presence
- Perform routine site patrols to identify security, fire and health and safety risks as well as reporting general site maintenance requirements
- Investigating incidents and monitoring physically and using CCTV equipment
- Recording all incoming deliveries
- Manage car parking facilities
- A current and valid SIA Door Supervision License
- An SIA CCTV Licence is an advantage
- Fire Marshal and First Aid qualifications
- Experience in a similar environment desirable
- Ability to work well with other team members
- Good customer care skills including respecting Members and visitors to the Club
- Good communication skills and a warm, welcoming demeanor
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8858
Full-Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk