Scientist with a Phd or Degree in Chemistry, who is proactive, with a highly flexible approach to work plans to ensure priorities are met, working with high levels of self-motivation and enthusiasm is required for a well-established pharmaceutical manufacturing facility based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
SALARY: Starting from £24,000 per annum
LOCATION: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Scientist with a Phd or Degree in Chemistry, who is proactive, with a highly flexible approach to work plans to ensure priorities are met, working with high levels of self-motivation and enthusiasm.
Working as a Scientist you will be responsible for delivering a variety of technically challenging projects, on time.
The organisation specialise in pharmaceutical development, making this an exciting opportunity for a Scientist to be able to utilise and develop their chemistry skills further. They focus on delivering high quality work, by following the correct processes and ensuring customer deadlines are met.
Your role as a Scientist will include:
- Review and challenge the existing schedule of activities to support the delivery of projects on time and to budget
- Working effectively with internal customers to ensure projects are delivered within quality and safety standards, i.e.: GMP. Liaising closely with QA and QC
- Ensure all experimental work is accurately recorded and carry out all duties in compliance with company and regulatory producers
- Play a key role in supporting the transfer of processes to the pilot plant by contributing to the preparation of key documents, ensuring the transfer is achieved to meet the production time frames
- Ensure all experimental work carried out is recorded accurately
- Be proactive in ensuring Company documentation is adhered to and up to date and complete in scope
- Assist in the preparation of laboratory production project costing’s and PRD proposals
- Phd or Degree in Chemistry (or equivalent)
- Significant process development or experience within a laboratory environment is desirable for a Senior Scientist position
- Technically competent and knowledgeable as a reliable resource of sound ideas
- Practically competent in a laboratory environment with a track record of owning and delivering multiple projects required for a senior role
- Excellent time management and prioritisation capabilities. Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated successful planning and organisational skills
- Able to interact effectively and positively with all internal departments
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team
- Flexible and adaptable with an open-minded view and creative problem solving skills
- Strong sense of accountability for the outcome
- Creative and solution orientated thinking
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8845
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk