Sales Executive who has experience selling to Local Authorities, NHS and/or Private Hospitals with excellent communication and customer service skills and the ability to build long-term trusting relationships is required for a well-established company based in Brentford, West London.
FULL PRODUCT TRAINING PROVIDED
SALARY: Starting Basic Salary £21,000 per annum, increases to £25,000 per annum after training / £40,000 OTE (Uncapped Commission)
LOCATION: Brentford, West London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Executive who has experience selling to Local Authorities, NHS and/or Private Hospitals with excellent communication and customer service skills and the ability to build long-term trusting relationships.
Working as a Sales Executive you will develop new business with key decision makers in Local Authorities, NHS and Private Hospitals, providing quotes and advice on the company’s products and services.
The company wants to ensure your success in the role and as a Sales Executive you will be required to attend various ongoing in-house and manufacturers product training sessions, to familiarise yourself with the various product types and brands the company provide, so you have all the tools and knowledge needed to develop and grow the customer base.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Sales Executive will include:
- Research and contact key decision makers within Local Authorities, NHS and Private Hospitals
- Build long-lasting client relationships
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Pass enquiries onto the correct department to follow up with customer visits or information
- Coordinate with the Sales Representatives to promptly organise assessments / visits to provide excellent customer service
- Stay up to date with new products/services
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Previous experience working / selling to Local Councils, NHS and Private Hospitals would be ideal
- Understanding of the sales process
- Computer literate and able to input data/customer details onto computer
- Able to provide accurate reports of enquiries and leads
- Excellent communication skills (including by telephone), capable of building trusting relationships
- Flexibility and reliability
- Must be ambitious and have new ideas to generate sales
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8783
Full-Time, permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Brentford, West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk