Room Attendant / Housekeeping Hotel Cleaner / Cleaning Operative who has an eye for detail with a friendly and professional manner when interacting with guests and visitors is required to join a well-established team of Hotel Room Attendants based in Box Hill, Dorking, Surrey.
SALARY: £10 per Hour + Generous Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Box Hill, Dorking, Surrey
Ideally candidates should live in the Dorking, Leatherhead or Reigate areas (in bold if the job boards allows)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent (with flexible hours to suit your lifestyle)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Room Attendant / Housekeeping Hotel Cleaner / Cleaning Operative who has an eye for detail with a friendly and professional manner when interacting with guests and visitors.
Working as the Room Attendant / Housekeeping Hotel Cleaner / Cleaning Operative you will ensure that guests find their hotel room spotless and have an enjoyable stay.
As a Room Attendant / Housekeeping Hotel Cleaner / Cleaning Operative you will work as part of a team in a past paced environment working to achieve the highest standards of room cleanliness at all times.
As a successful candidate you will join a company that is home to over 3,500 team members over 50 nations, cleaning over 30,000 rooms daily at over 200 hotels. The company invite you to join them today!
Joining the company as a Room Attendant / Housekeeping Hotel Cleaner / Cleaning Operative you will receive the following company benefits:
- Up to 28 days of paid holiday
- A permanent job with flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Standard working hours 25+ per week / Available hours may reduce during periods of low occupancy / Contracted hours can be negotiated and guaranteed
- Career development via fully funded HIT apprenticeship schemes
- Automatic Enrolment into a workplace pension, after 3 months’ service
- Salary Finance with exclusive rates – available once probation is complete
- Free access from to the company’s Employee Benefit platform which offers discounts for a variety of retail/travel/restaurant/gym services. Discounted hotel stays and fun days out at theme parks/attractions across the UK
- Employee benefit access to 24/7 medical GP care, 24/7 Employee financial support, and our employee health and wellbeing portal
- Free lunch on duty (site dependant)
- Recognition, incentives and awards
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8832
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Box Hill, Dorking, Surrey. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk