Area / Regional Sales Manager who has excellent team management and leadership skills with experience managing and growing field sales teams across a designated territory is required for a well-established company that supports the most loved and recognised charities in the Country with fundraising and door-to-door activities.
This is a pivotal role within the business, where you be instrumental in managing and growing the team, which raises much needed donations for a number of worthwhile charities through door-to-door and fundraising initiatives.
SALARY: £23,000 - £27,000 per annum (Basic Salary) plus Overrides + Commission (OTE £50,000+)
LOCATION: Northamptonshire and surrounding areas.
TERRITORY: Your territory will cover East Anglia, Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Area / Regional Sales Manager who has excellent team management and leadership skills with experience managing and growing field sales teams across a designated territory.
Working as the Area / Regional Sales Manager you will work within the Charity sector and lead an established team of canvassers. This will involve recruiting, developing and managing the sales teams working Door to Door and on private sites.
This is a field-based role operating within a designated region / territory.
As the Area / Regional Sales Manager you will manage your teams via face-to-face providing ongoing field-based training and support, with email and video conferencing where necessary.
Your brief will be to grow and develop the team within your region, maximising sales performance whilst upholding the company values and operating within a framework of compliance and social responsibility.
As a successful candidate you will join an organisation that has been established for over 35 years. The company is one of the most respected fundraising organisations in the UK and are proud partners of the most loved and recognised charities in the country.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Area / Regional Sales Manager include:
- Support current sales teams, leading by example in the field
- Establish further sales teams by driving recruitment, implementing company training and induction processes
- Deliver on specific sales targets and objectives across multiple campaigns or products
- Conduct regular one-to-one performance reviews with your team, setting SMART objectives and providing further training and support where necessary
- Deliver on specific performance related objectives and KPI’s
- Analyse and utilise reports to identify key areas for improvement on KPI’s and implementing appropriate action where necessary
- Maintain compliance and regulatory procedures and ensure that these are upheld at all times
- Build strong business relationships with both clients and colleagues
- You will be experienced in covering a large territory and be confident in developing new business opportunities and account management. Travel and overnight stays will be essential
- You will be able to demonstrate good stability and progression in your career
- You must be confident in presenting inductions/trainings, performance reviews and handling company disciplinary procedures
- You will be a good team player, IT literate and hungry for success
- An extremely high level of communicative skills both verbally and written
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P9040
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in East Anglia, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk