Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker with experience of managing a caseload of service users with complex needs and the ability to deliver a range of services/treatments/interventions in a person centred, non-judgmental manner is required for a well-established organisation based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
SALARY: £24,853 - £25,552 per annum
LOCATION: This role can be based in either High Wycombe or Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent (Job share will be considered)
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours per week - may include evening, weekend and bank holiday work
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker with experience of managing a caseload of service users with complex needs and the ability to deliver a range of services/treatments/interventions in a person centred, non-judgmental manner.
Working as a Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker you will work within the team who provide a dedicated comprehensive recovery focused service for people with drug and alcohol misuse across Bucks.
As a Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker you will provide structured psychosocial interventions, group work and harm minimisation support within a recovery framework and contribute to the delivery of the organisation’s business plans, ensuring their vision and values are upheld.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as a Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker will include:
- Provision of drug and alcohol treatment to service users within the locality
- Holding a caseload of service users and being responsible for offering a range of interventions to that individual
- Supporting a service user through their treatment journey from beginning to end
- Embracing the concept of recovery and demonstrating this in your clinical work
- Ensuring that your work is evidence based, up to date and in accordance with current policy and legislation
- Keeping up to date and accurate records and documentation
- Making home visits where required
- Vocational qualification e.g., NVQ 3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent qualification
- Demonstrable education and/or training in substance use work
- A good working knowledge and understanding of service users with drug and/or alcohol related problems
- Experience in managing a caseload of service users with complex needs
- Awareness of issues faced by others involved with people experiencing drug and alcohol related problems
- Proven verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor the message to the audience
- Able to deliver a range of services/treatments/interventions in a person centred, non-judgmental manner
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and creativity when developing support packages
- Collaborative team working skills
- Adaptable and able to work in a challenging and changeable environment
- Ability to deliver against agreed objectives and targets
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8867
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk