Project Coordinator with previous experience in a similar role, preferably within a manufacturing, fabric, textile design, or similar industry, who is extremely organised and has the ability to multi-task, with excellent written and verbal communication skills is required to join our talented Project Team at Ben Whistler Limited.
Please note, this is not an IT role.
Candidates will ideally need an understanding of manufacturing processes, with an interest in textiles and furniture design
SALARY: Up to £30,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Shepherds Bush, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
Due to continued and sustained growth, we have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Project Coordinator who is extremely organised and has the ability to multi-task, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As the Project Coordinator you will assist the Project Manager(s) in moving our many exciting projects from the initial concept through to installation. The job involves liaison with our sales, design, manufacturing and logistics teams, as well as with our clients when necessary.
The role of Project Coordinator requires someone who has an eye for detail and who is organised and can follow process and make sure that everything is meticulously documented. At the same time, you will need to be able to deal with and thrive on managing a varied and often challenging set of changing tasks and priorities.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join the team and to develop your career within an exciting and creative industry.
An interest in interior design and an understanding of furniture manufacture would be good, but it’s not at all essential so long as you can demonstrate the necessary skill and experience in the areas of project coordination experience and have the interest and the willingness to learn.
Working from our well-located offices at Shepherd’s Bush, with the opportunity for overseas travel and career progression, this is a really exciting time to join us.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ben Whistler is a design-led manufacturer providing bespoke furniture solutions within the high end residential and hospitality fields.
Ben Whistler is the name behind the exceptional quality furniture specified by some of the world’s most respected interior designers. Founded in 1999 by brothers Ben and Sebastian de Groot, the company specialises in upholstery and cabinetry for commercial and luxury residential settings.
The key skill set for the Project Coordinator is:
- Must have previous relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably within a manufacturing, fabric, textile design, or similar industry, demonstrating the key skills required:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly in Excel and Access
- Excellent ability to understand priorities and to prioritise own work
- Extremely organised, with the ability to multi-task whilst recognising the need to be fully focussed when the need for accuracy or timeliness requires it
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for liaising within the team, with other departments and with clients and ensuring that information is accurately conveyed and clearly understood
- Ability to remind, encourage and ask others to undertake activities and tasks that are due in a polite, assertive, and credible manner and to know how to best facilitate helping others to do what is required
- A flexible team player, always keen to contribute to the success of the team and to take on new tasks or activities as necessary to support the team
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8879
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Ben Whistler Limited