Project Coordinator / Assistant who has excellent organisational, time-management, communication, administrative and numerical skills is required for a well-established IT Company based in London. (The offices are a few minutes’ walk from Holborn Station).
SALARY: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: London (Near Holborn Station) (This is an office based role)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Project Coordinator / Assistant who has excellent organisational, time-management, communication, administrative and numerical skills.
This is a varied and interesting role and candidates will need excellent multi-tasking skills with the ability to communicate with third party companies, clients and senior stakeholders.
The company install IT systems and networks within organisations, providing their clients with a whole host of technical solutions to improve productivity and IT security in the workplace.
Working as the Project Coordinator / Assistant you will support the technical teams and the Project Manager from an administrative and organisational perspective, which will involve taking minutes and creating action plans for new projects in team meetings, ordering computers and other technical equipment to complete the project, keeping records of costs / spend and budgets, organising third party contractors and suppliers and producing reports for the senior management team.
As a successful candidate you will be extremely PC literate with the ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel to a good level, have a high level of numeracy and be able to work on your own initiative, whilst offering pro-active support to the team.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Project Coordinator / Assistant include:
- Agree and define project’s scope and goals in agreement with the Project Manager
- Host meetings and prepare agenda and meeting minutes
- Prepare site reports as per visit
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Coordinating project staff
- Resource planning with various key stakeholders
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Managing project administration, using Wrike task (system training provided)
- Prepare and maintain IT budget along with coordination with client
- Raising Purchase orders or Purchase Requisitions for placing orders
- Raising Customer invoices for IT PM fees along with IT kit if required
- Reporting regularly to Project Director
- Manage and tracking project performance
- Evaluate the success and improvements needed for greater success measurement
- Excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and written and verbal communication skills
- PC literate with a fairly good level of typing (ideally touch typing)
- Good level of numeracy, in order to work out budgets, costs etc.
- Previous experience using Xero accounting software to create invoices, set up clients and suppliers would be great. Although system training will be provided
- Must have excellent client facing and customer service skills
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative, action tasks according to the project timeline and pro-actively support the team
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P9123
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Central London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk