Occupational Health and Safety Business Partner with previous experience working in an Occupational Health & Safety environment and proven knowledge of ISO 45001 standards and/or any other ISO standards is required for a well-established Company based in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England.
SALARY: Up to £50,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Farnborough, Hampshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Occupational Health and Safety Business Partner with previous experience working in an Occupational Health & Safety environment and proven knowledge of ISO 45001 standards and/or any other ISO standards.
Working as an Occupational Health and Safety Business Partner your responsibilities will be to maintain the Occupational Health, Safety & Wellbeing Management System pursuant ISO 45001 standards.
As an Occupational Health and Safety Business Partner your primary function is to perform administrative, investigative, and analytical occupational health, safety, and wellbeing related tasks to develop, maintain and promote the highest standards of Occupational Health and Safety & Wellbeing.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as an Occupational Health and Safety Business Partner will include:
- Running the day-to-day tasks required to maintain the Occupational Health, Safety & Wellbeing management system in compliance with the ISO 45001 standards
- Develop, maintain, and manage the Occupational Health, Safety & Wellbeing documentation
- Implementing the Internal OHS&W Audit Program
- Chairing Local Occupational Health and Safety (LOHSM) meetings and supporting any other relevant Safety meetings with analytical data
- Coordinating and managing the receipt process of safety reports; and provide feedback to the reporter
- Performing safety investigations in accordance with defined protocols to identify effective interventions
- Monitoring and coordinate the response to Occupational Health and Safety remedial actions so that they are closed within the agreed timescales
- Performing analysis of occupational health and safety events and associated causal factors against defined taxonomy to identify and communicate adverse trends
- Supporting Line Managers with the review of Occupational Health and Safety risks and assessments
- Adhere to the ISO 45001 standards and any other relevant Occupational Health and Safety legal requirements and/or code of practice
- Supporting with the management of the Legal and Third Parties registers
- Any other function as deemed necessary and suitable by the Head of Safety and Compliance
- Assisting with the promotion of Occupational Health, Safety & Wellbeing issues within the company and to customers, using appropriate media
- Actively challenge colleagues to work safely
- Be forward thinking and innovative in approach to manage any Occupational Health, Safety & Wellbeing concerns
- Previous experience working in an Occupational Health & Safety environment
- Experience of upholding the principles of ISO 45001
- ISO Auditor experience highly preferable
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent, preferably in an Occupational Health and Safety-related discipline
- Proven knowledge of ISO 45001 standards and/or any other ISO standards
- NEBOSH (or equivalent experience)
- IOSH (or equivalent experience)
- ISO Auditor qualification preferable
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum (pro-rata), plus statutory public holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme with matched contributions up to a set amount
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
- You'll also get all kinds of other great perks, like social events and special employee offers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8767
Full-Time, Permanent H&S, HSE Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Farnborough, Hampshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk