Refrigeration Maintenance Engineer with excellent customer care and interpersonal skills and experience with working on refrigeration, alarm systems, air conditioning and building controls, food factory equipment, electrical or fabric repairs is required for a well-established engineering company.
SALARY: £36,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Field-based role covering Nottingham
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 48 hours per week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Refrigeration Maintenance Engineer with excellent customer care and interpersonal skills and experience with working on refrigeration, alarm systems, air conditioning and building controls, food factory equipment, electrical or fabric repairs.
Working as the Refrigeration Maintenance Engineer you will carry out refrigeration, reactive and proactive works to ensure the area you are allocated to, operates effectively.
As the Refrigeration Maintenance Engineer you will collect and fit parts, as directed by the Senior Managing Engineer / Operations Manager, diagnosing and fixing equipment breakdowns.
Your duties as Refrigeration Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Collecting and fitting parts as directed by the Senior Managing Engineer / Operations Manager
- Diagnosing and fixing equipment breakdowns
- Carrying out calls as allocated by Service Control
- Updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely way
- Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely way
- Working safely in line with health and safety procedures
- Experience with working on; refrigeration and alarm systems, air conditioning and building controls, food factory equipment, general equipment, electrical, fabric repairs
- A ‘F-GAS 2079 Refrigerant Handling’ qualification
- Basic HVAC experience desirable
- Excellent attitude and approach to work
- Highly self-reliant, motivated and enthusiastic
- Approachable, open and able to work as part of a team
- Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
- 22 days holiday, rising incrementally to 25, plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Life cover of 2x salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discount scheme including Gyms
- Introducers Bonus Scheme
- Excellent pension scheme
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8909
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Nottingham, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk