Internal Recruitment Consultant / Talent Acquisition Specialist Recruiter with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build lasting relationships, with previous candidate resourcing experience is required for a leading SAP Supply Chain Technology Consultancy.
Candidates currently working as a Recruitment Resourcer looking for their next career move will be considered, in addition to experienced In-House or Agency based Recruiters.
SALARY: Excellent Basic Salary + Generous Benefits (Private Healthcare, Pension, 24 Days Holiday plus a day off for your Birthday, Life Insurance 4x Annual Salary, Volunteer Day, Charity Donation Allowance (MAC), plus more!
LOCATION: Commutable distance to Skelmersdale / Hybrid (Home 3-4 days / Office 1 - 2 Days per Week)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Internal Recruitment Consultant / Talent Acquisition Specialist Recruiter with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build lasting relationships.
As the Internal Recruitment Consultant / Talent Acquisition Specialist Recruiter you will work within the SAP Technology & Software industry which is continuing to grow in strength and where you will join a small internal Human Resources Team, reporting into the Talent Manager.
The position will play a key role in helping the business scale in size mainly across the UK & Australian based teams with some occasional resourcing in other areas of the world too.
Working as the Internal Recruitment Consultant / Talent Acquisition Specialist Recruiter your candidate resourcing will primarily be low-volume, highly skilled permanent positions, where you have the opportunity to build long lasting relationships with candidates and really get to know your market inside out.
Holding the important position of acting as the face of the company, you will understand candidate skillsets, discuss their career ambitions, get to know them personally and assess them in line with the company’s core values.
As a successful candidate you will join a company small enough to care and big enough to compete, whilst offering you opportunities to develop the role further.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Internal Recruitment Consultant / Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist Recruiter will include:
- Working closely with the Talent Manager to pro-actively network, search, and source to identify new talent that could be suitable for positions at the company
- Create job advert copy, advertise job adverts, and manage the inbound talent pipeline of applicants from job adverts appropriately
- Conduct telephone screening interviews, submit, and discuss potential candidate profiles internally with the Talent Manager
- Manage, coach, coordinate, and schedule candidates through the interview process
- Ensure all candidates are treated with care during the recruitment process
- Responsible for building and maintaining talent pools within the ATS
- Previous talent resourcing experience
- Able to articulate job descriptions and present company benefits in an attractive manner
- Experienced in communicating with and managing multi-level relationships and stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build lasting relationships
- Experienced with Microsoft Offices packages including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience of resourcing for niche skills such as SAP/ERP, or for roles within IT technology or the supply chain
- Experience of working within the IT / Technology Consulting industry
- Experience working within an internal talent / HR team
- Previous HR administration experience
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8898
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Skelmersdale, Lancashire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk