HSQE Advisor / Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Practitioner who has substantial experience within a high-volume manufacturing environment with excellent time-management, organisational and influencing skills is required for a well-established company.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Newark, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a HSQE Advisor / Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Practitioner who has substantial experience within a high-volume manufacturing environment with excellent time-management, organisational and influencing skills.
Working as a HSQE Advisor / Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Practitioner you will be required to ensure the Health and Safety of all company employees is maintained, the business is compliant and ensure all products meet the required company and industry standards throughout key stages of the production process.
As a HSQE Advisor / Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Practitioner you will work with key members of the business to build on the company’s safety culture by putting in place action plans and following through to implementation for any gaps identified.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV, confirming current salary and package details, as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a HSQE Advisor / Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Practitioner will include:
- Guide the business, ensuring compliance against all Health and Safety legislation. Putting in place action plans and following through to implementation for any gaps identified
- Work with key members of the business to build on the company’s safety culture
- Chairing quarterly health & safety meetings and ensuring that actions are recorded and followed through
- Support the wider team in carrying out thorough Investigations into accidents or incidents and help the business eliminate and reduce risks
- Support the business with regards to any HSQE audits
- Maintain the quality management system and identify and implement initiatives to improve it including all procedures, processes, safe systems of work, offering support and advice on Risk Assessments, Method statements and COSHH
- Responsible for ensuring that all products produced meet quality standards required to minimise quality costs and maximise customer satisfaction, whilst ensuring that procedures and processes are adhered to
- Drive Root Cause Analysis and provide robust and permanent corrective actions to prevent plant stoppages and/or re-work due to Quality Issues
- Deploy significant quality expertise to provide tangible benefit to the organisation (product cost, quality, metrics etc.) Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to adhere to process and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product or processes
- Facilitate inwards inspections and liaise with the Head of Supply Chain to resolve any non-conforming product issues
- Maintain and improve Quality control throughout the business and look to establish Quality Assurance
- To reduce the business customer complaints/ NCR's and drive improvements in CI activity's using appropriate tools
- Own and manage local environmental impact initiatives, coordinating in full with similar initiatives at Group level
- Help promote a positive Health & Safety and Quality culture throughout the business
- Train, develop and guide team members
- Able and prepared to visit customer/supplier premises as required by the business
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Substantial experience in a volume manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH diploma level preferred, essential
- Proven experience working in a Safety and Quality role in a transferable industry
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills to include; MS office (specifically excel)
- Confident, Optimistic, resilient and welcomes change
- Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working as a team
- Proactive contributor to the team
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence people at all levels
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV, confirming current salary and package details, to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8856
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Newark, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk