Head of HR / Human Resources Lead who is a senior leader with experience in dealing with Executives and Board-level, with a strong customer service ethic and a keen focus on process improvement is required for a well-established school trust based in Harrow, North West London.
SALARY: £47,642 - £68,532 per annum
LOCATION: Harrow, North West London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours per week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Head of HR / Human Resources Lead who is a senior leader with experience in dealing with Executives and Board-level, with a strong customer service ethic and a keen focus on process improvement.
Working as a Head of HR / Human Resources Lead your responsibilities will include leading the HR processes and driving people management strategies in line with the Trust’s vision and Strategic Plan. You will instil best practices by playing a leading role in helping to champion HR programs and initiatives to shape the future across the Trust.
As a Head of HR / Human Resources Lead you will be working closely with the Finance Director and in partnership with the Executive Team, you will lead and motivate the HR team, delivering added valued services in the areas of the Employee Lifecycle, Employee Benefits, Recruitment, Payroll, Pensions, Projects, Management Information and Systems.
The role will involve collaboration with all schools and other departments, working particularly closely with Principals, Headteachers and the Finance team.
Your role as a Head of HR / Human Resources Lead will include:
- Act as the expert HR Lead, delivering a cohesive and effective HR Strategy
- Work in close partnership with the Finance Director and the Executive Team to deliver the Trust’s mission, values and Strategic Plan
- Provide professional leadership, support and development to HR staff to increase knowledge, share best practices and ensure that relevant professional standards are met
- Take a lead role in transforming and strengthening the organisational culture, ensuring that the Trust’s ethos, values and approach are upheld
- To be the HR lead for Ofsted visits facilitating improvement and progress to demonstrate effectiveness during inspections
- Accreditation from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) or equivalent
- Extensive experience in a Human Resources role
- Significant experience in a senior management HR role
- Experience in restructuring, re-deployment and redundancies
- Previous responsibility for managing HR resources with excellent people skills and understanding complex HR issues
- Experience in dealing with Executives and Board-level
- Ability to listen sensitively to the views of others to foster an inclusive and supportive culture
- An excellent team player with strong operational management experience to lead and focus on building a solid HR team
The organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates are required to have an Enhanced DBS check unless internally appointed and still within the cycle of DBS re-checks.
Any appointment subsequently made will be subject to the receipt of satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8895
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Harrow, North West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk