Graduate / Junior Project Manager with understanding of project management methodology and previous experience as part of a project delivery team is required for a well-established company based in Farnborough, Hampshire, South-East England.
This vacancy would suit a Graduate in either Project Management, Civil Engineering or other relevant disciplines
SALARY: Up to £35,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: Farnborough, Hampshire, South-East England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Graduate / Junior Project Manager with understanding of project management methodology and previous experience as part of a project delivery team.
Working as a Graduate / Junior Project Manager you will play a key role in Airports future, supporting the planning and execution of strategically important projects within a live operational environment.
As a Graduate / Junior Project Manager you will support the Project Manager and Head of Projects & Planning with the technical, commercial, and financial management of the project(s) to deliver to the project and overall business objectives.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Graduate / Junior Project Manager will include:
- Support the project team in the design, procurement, construction, delivery, and handover of the project to achieve desired business outcomes
- Support the development and maintenance of a culture of world class health, safety, and environmental standards across the project and its associated contractors to deliver the highest levels of health, safety, and environmental performance achievable
- Support the identification and mitigation of risks that may adversely impact project delivery or adversely affect airport operations through the project/programme lifecycle
- Work collaboratively with the Projects Team to deliver the assigned project to defined cost, schedule, and quality requirements, leading the successful handover of assigned projects to the Operational Departments
- Ensure compliance with all legal and statutory obligations applicable to this role, including all standards and code compliance, and required planning permissions
- Positively influence key stakeholders (both internal & external) associated with the project
- Play an active part in Lessons Identified process across all projects and embed a culture of continuous improvement
- Familiarity with basic project management tools
- Experience as part of a project delivery team
- Understanding of project management methodology
- Competent in PowerPoint and the delivery of face-to-face presentations
- Educated to degree level (in either Project Management, Civil Engineering (or other relevant discipline)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus statutory public holidays
- Workplace pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Access to medical plan including a range of private treatments (after probation period)
- Company sick pay scheme
- Electric vehicle scheme (after 9 months of employment)
- Sustainable travel scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
- You’ll also get all kinds of other great perks, like social events and special employee offers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8866
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Farnborough, Hampshire, South-East England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk