Commercial Maintenance, Service and Repair Gas Engineer with excellent customer care and interpersonal skills, a commitment to quality and attention to detail as well as excellent fault-finding and repair skills is required for a well-established engineering company.
SALARY: Up to £43,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Field Based role covering the North of England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 48 hours per week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Commercial Maintenance, Service and Repair Gas Engineer with excellent customer care and interpersonal skills, a commitment to quality and attention to detail as well as excellent fault-finding and repair skills.
Working as a Commercial Maintenance, Service and Repair Gas Engineer you will be required to complete planned maintenance to a high standard to ensure the equipment installed:
- continues to operate when required, minimising breakdowns and down-times
- is safe to operate and that any safety critical items are fully operational
- has up to date clear and concise maintenance records
As a Commercial Maintenance, Service and Repair Gas Engineer you will complete emergency reactive calls that are logged to a high standard, which assists the company to achieve their 95% first time fix aspirations.
The Commercial Maintenance, Service and Repair Gas Engineer will complete site surveys and act as a company representative to ensure company beliefs and standards are adhered to at all times.
Your role as a Commercial Maintenance, Service and Repair Gas Engineer will include:
- Collection and fitting of parts as directed by the Senior Managing Engineer / Operations Manager
- Diagnosing and fixing equipment breakdowns
- Carrying out calls as allocated by Service Control
- Updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely way
- Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely way
- Working safely in line with health and safety procedures
- Be part of a standby rota as requested to ensure that the company can provide adequate emergency cover to clients at all times
- A suitably qualified HVAC discipline
- A Gas Safe registration certificate
- Experience of working on a broad range of small & medium sized AHU, Fan Coils and Pumps
- Fully conversant with all commercial and Industrial burners/boilers, roof package in-direct fired units and associated in-line equipment including control wiring
- Excellent fault-finding and repair skills
- Excellent communications skills
- A solid understanding of administration procedures
- Excellent attitude and approach to work
- An ability to be open, honest and be able to work as part of a team
- Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
- 22 days holiday, rising incrementally to 25, plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Life cover of 2x salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discount scheme including Gyms
- Introducers Bonus Scheme
- Excellent pension scheme
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8912
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Manchester, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk