Have your ever thought about becoming a Foster Carer and supporting children that need a safe and secure place to live either for a couple of nights or on a longer-term basis?
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Foster Carers come from all walks of life. Some already have families, some are single, some have full-time or part-time jobs, and some may have been unemployed. But they all have one thing in common. To provide a safe, secure and caring temporary home to children that unfortunately can’t live with their own families.
Your sexuality, age, culture, ethnicity, martial status or background is not a determining factor. Everyone is welcome to apply to become a Foster Carer.
You might be working as an Administrator, Care Support Worker, Solicitor, Accountant, Marketing Manager, Construction Worker, Architect, Engineer, Office Manager, Chef, Insurance Agent, Customer Services Advisor, IT Manager, HR Advisor, Sales Manager, Driver, Retails Sales Assistant, Mechanic, Health and Safety Officer, Electrician, Carpenter, Beautician, Hair Dresser, Cleaner, Housekeeper, Managing Director, Software Developer, Nurse, Financial Services Advisor, Healthcare Assistant, CTO, Financial Director or within one of the many other professions out there or you may be unemployed. It really doesn’t matter. As long as you always have the child’s best interest in mind and provide a caring and secure home whilst they are in your care.
As a Foster Carer you will need the following:
- Space in your home. You do not necessarily need a spare room as you could look after babies, providing you can fit a crib in your bedroom. However, having a spare room will give you more flexibility to look after toddlers and older children.
- You need to be at least 21 years of age
- Live within the London / M25 region
As a Foster Carer you will receive the following benefits:
- Up to £28,000 pro rata per child
- Retention Bonus for length of service
- Free membership to the Max Card for discounted or free admission at venues across the UK
- Regular support and tailored training
- Access to a Social Worker
- No Council Tax bill for Camden residents
- Generous fees and allowances (one of the highest in London)
- £900 recommend a friend payment
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8779
Part-Time, Full-Time, Permanent, Contract, Temporary Foster Carer Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk