ERP Dynamics 365 Project Manager who has experience delivering large projects or programmes using agile methodologies and managed significant budgets is required for a well-established and leading UK based company.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: Remote / Homebased Working
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Contract
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an ERP Dynamics 365 Project Manager who has experience delivering large projects or programmes using agile methodologies and managed significant budgets.
Working as the ERP Dynamics 365 Project Manager you will ensure positive relationships with the organisation’s customers throughout the lifecycle of each project.
As the ERP Dynamics 365 Project Manager you will understand and manage the scope of the work to be delivered and the outcomes that the customer is looking to achieve.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as ERP Dynamics 365 Project Manager will include:
- Shape engagements to meet both the goals of the customer and of the company
- Manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders
- Deliver assigned projects in line with established KPIs
- Quality of delivery is aligned to customer expectations and satisfied objectives defined at the outset of the project e.g. performance/functionality
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for successful execution of projects
- Time estimating – ensure the estimated date of completion is accurate
- Cost estimating – ensure the estimated cost to complete is accurate
- Management of project budgets
- Managing Risks and Issues (RAID logs per project)
- Direct experience leading the delivery of complex IT transformation programmes, ideally underpinned by Microsoft Dynamics 365, including business change elements
- ERP project management experience (ideally Dynamics F&SCM or Business Central)
- Experience of structured project management methodologies and experience of managing multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent communication skills to effectively manage relationships with external suppliers, internal customers and senior management
- Formal project management qualification e.g., Prince 2
- Curious, driven and action orientated
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
Company benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- 34 days’ annual leave (inclusive of all bank and public holidays) with the option to buy and sell more
- Guaranteed learning and development investment
- Private medical cover
- Permanent health insurance
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- 6.5% contributory pension
- Health and wellbeing group
- Cycle to work scheme
- And many more…
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C8861
Full-Time, Contract IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk