We are seeking a Junior / Entry Level Engineer and a Skilled / Senior Level Engineer. For the senior role you’ll have experience either in Electrical or Mechanical engineering this could be experience gained from working as an Auto Electrician, Car Mechanic or Installation Electrician and for the junior level role you’ll have an NVQ Level 1 & 2 in Engineering or equivalent.
With immediate start dates this fantastic opportunity offers you to be part of one of the world’s most luxurious brands.
Basic Pay: £13.77 per hour + Overtime £18.53 - £23.78 per Hour + Shift Premium + Benefits (see below)
Basic Pay on Shift: £16.54 (see below)
Entry Level Engineer:
Basic Pay: £11.91 per hour + Overtime £16.43 - £21.09 per Hour + Shift Premium + Benefits (see below)
- Early Shift 06:00-15:30 Monday to Thursday
- Back Shift 15:00-00:00 Monday to Thursday
- Day Shift 07:00-17:00 Monday to Thursday
- Night Shift 19:00-04:30 Monday to Thursday
- Weekend Shift 06:00-18:00 Friday to Sunday
SHIFT PREMIUM PAYMENTS
- Shift Premium is an additional £2.77 per Hour for Back shift/ Night shift and Weekend shift
- Shift Premium is an additional 0.87 per Hour for Early shift
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
** Multiple Jobs Available **
We have a number of fantastic new job opportunities available for candidates to join the company as either a Junior / Entry Level Engineer or a Skilled / Senior Level Engineer.
As a Junior / Entry Level or Skilled / Senior Level Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on a range of builds from installing mechanical and electrical components, fault finding and other electro / mechanical work based on your skills and experience.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Junior / Entry Level Engineer or a Skilled / Senior Level Engineer will include based on your experience:
- Install mechanical and electrical components in sequence of builds
- Basic fault finding and problem solving
- Carry out critical checks
- Fit air conditioning, as required – subject to required training
- Plumbing of various water systems
- Holiday – above statutory guidelines
- Pension – employer contributions
- Perkbox employee discounts nationally / locally and feedback survey’s
- Life Assurance
- Car Park
- Boat Trips
- Boat Shows
- Christmas Lunch
- Christmas Children’s Party
- Training / Development and progression
- Long Service Awards / Monetary / Badges / Letters / Gifts
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Workwear / PPE
- Family Days
- Employee Assistance Programme (Mental Health/ Finance)
- Occupational Health on site
- Bereavement Leave – above statutory guidelines
- Retirement support
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8878
Full-Time, Permanent Engineering Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Plymouth, Devon, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk