Ecommerce Manager who has content management, Google Analytics and previous E-Commerce experience with great knowledge of Shopify and Social Media Platforms is required to for a Luxury Fashion Retail Brand based in Central London.
SALARY: up to £40,000 per annum
LOCATION: Central London
JOB TYPE: 12 month Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Ecommerce Manager who has content management, Google Analytics and previous E-Commerce experience with great knowledge of Shopify and Social Media Platforms.
Working as the Ecommerce Manager you will be responsible for looking after day-to-day management of the e-Commerce site, continually improving the User experience of the online platform, analysing customer behaviours to spot trends, and working closely with the marketing and wider team to translate these into actions.
If you are in an Ecommerce Manager ready for that next step and want to utilise your EC skills with great development potential this is an opportunity not to be missed.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as an Ecommerce Manager will include:
- Overseeing daily web orders, following up any issues and ensuring both warehouse and boutique are fulfilling correctly
- Customer Service – responding to all customer emails, reaching out to customers personally based on abandoned carts, focusing on ways to provide a luxury service with video / photography where possible
- Processing any refunds or exchange requests
- Working with production and tracking customer repairs
- Ordering all necessary stationary for e-Commerce fulfilment e.g. boxes, ribbon etc
- Create daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- Updating / managing budget
- Producing seasonal product style guides for all e-Commerce product shots
- Creating shoot lists for each batch sent to the photography studio
- Liaising with warehouse and studio to arrange shoots
- Ensuring all final E-com images are suitable and up to standard
- Occasional alterations / retouches / resizing in photoshop where necessary
- Importing all new season product over from Zedonk to Shopify
- Organising / creating excel files for seasonal products to keep track of deliveries and scheduling drop dates
- Creation and merchandising of all new product on website
- Creation of new web pages, capsule collections, sale and additional categories
- Monitoring all web pages and website functionality and following up with developers if necessary
- Updating content such as homepage images in line with new drops and collections
- Ensuring all copy is created (organised by the Marketing dept.) and updated on site
- Working closely with the marketing dept. to add ongoing / new content to the website, loading all assets online - working closely with Marketing dept. on key calendar dates and promotions throughout the year, along with new season launches
- Management of Web Developers and contract
- Researching ideas for e-Commerce growth and maximising sales and conversion opportunities
- Implementing / researching new apps to aid with growth, customer experience etc
- Working with the SEO consultant to implement best practices and changes for SEO optimisation and customer experience
- Liaising and supporting the digital marketing consultant where necessary
- Organising stock take with the warehouse. Ensuring all SKUs are correct and confirming stock imports
- Liaising with warehouse on when to import new stock deliveries
- Ensuring movement of stock between delivery, photography and store is sufficient and timely for product drops
- Monitoring stock levels on website and replacing sold out items with newer versions where appropriate
- Daily sales report – updating figures daily vs previous year
- Weekly sales report – Reporting key KPIs, Google Analytics
- Monthly sales reports – In-depth analysis of monthly sales, reporting on key KPIs, Google
- Great knowledge of Shopify
- Previous Ecommerce experience
- Contents, product and inventory management experience
- Ability to work independently with initiative, as well as in a team
- Experience with using Google Analytics
- Great knowledge of all social media platforms
- Confidence working in a fast-paced and growing environment
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C9086
Full-Time, Contract, Retail and Marketing Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk