Digital Marketing Executive who has SEO, PPC, eCommerce, Google Search and Google Analytics experience with creative copywriting skills is required for a well-established company based in Allscott, Shropshire, West Midlands.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Allscott, Shropshire, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Flexitime / Hybrid Working - 3 days Office based in Allscott, 2 days Homebased (with seasonal flexibility)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive who has SEO, PPC, eCommerce, Google Search and Google Analytics experience with creative copywriting skills.
Working as a Digital Marketing Executive you will work within the marketing team to maximise the commercial performance of the company’s amenity ecommerce digital activities.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will be required to create marketing content, promotions, and materials with the primary objective to improve and generate commercial return. This includes optimisations of product pages and product launches through our social channels, supporting campaigns and e-newsletters.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is a leading supplier of agronomy advice, seed, crop protection products and precision farming services. Working in partnership with arable, fruit, vegetable, horticultural and amenity sectors, the Company is committed to helping customers manage their businesses more efficiently and more profitably. They are dedicated to the company purpose - releasing agronomic potential.
With roots originating more than 60 years ago, the Company offers a unique blend of local experience, research-based expertise, customer-based knowledge and trusted relationships; practicing values of honesty, integrity and fairness across all aspects of the business.
The Company also embraces care for the wider environment, with an understanding of the important role now played by all those who manage the land, through a range of dedicated initiatives.
Your duties as a Digital Marketing Executive will include:
- Optimise revenue generated from PPC activities – excellent understanding of PPC
- Create product pages for our two ecommerce websites, review existing pages with the aim of improving SEO and conversions, creating content, and utilising basic HTML
- Lead with video production across the businesses
- Conduct competitor price analysis for key ranges and update product prices with commercial direction
- Social media content support (across all businesses)
- Work with the Ecommerce Marketing team to identify offers and promotions to boost sales and appeal of key product lines, in targeted sales windows or periods
- Work with Ecommerce Marketing team to implement content to boost search engine optimisation performance of pages related to e-commerce
- Closely work with commercial sales teams to capitalise on opportunities and push forward common goals
- As part of the company marketing team support the department on overall goals and be an active team player
- Carry out any other duties required by Head of Marketing or Ecommerce Marketing Manager to support the business
- Engage in continuous CPD, displaying knowledge and relevant qualifications to areas such as analytics, PPC, SEO
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent digital marketing qualification
- Experience with Google Search, Google Analytics, eCommerce
- Digital campaign experience, including analysis
- Proficient using marketing automation tools and CRM
- Excellent creative copywriting experience and application across social, email marketing and web
- Outstanding communication and team working skills
- Ability to work within budgeted parameters
- High levels of customer satisfaction (internal and external)
- Innovative and creative approach
- Excellent written English and grammatical knowledge
- Excellent digital skills specifically in Excel
- Desirable to have experience of video production/editing
- Flexible approach to time management particularly with social media
- Full driving licence/ability to work office based
The company work hard to attract and retain the very best people who they reward with a broad benefits package including:
- Role based incentive schemes
- 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
There is a clear company focus on the staff – with a Wellbeing initiative with an EAP, opportunities for training and flexibility.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8833
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Allscott, Shropshire, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk