Airport Concierge who has previous experience of working in a customer facing role with excellent people skills and the ability to provide a first-class customer experience is required for an airport based in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England.
SALARY: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Airport Concierge who has previous experience of working in a customer facing role with excellent people skills and the ability to provide a first-class customer experience.
Working as an Airport Concierge you will be responsible for ensuring all visitors including passengers, crews, tenants and employees travelling through the airport always receive first class hospitality.
As an Airport Concierge you will be part of a highly recognised company which is tailored to business aviation and focussed on delivering a world class customer experience at all times.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Airport Concierge will include working as part of a team to:
- Ensure the welcome of passengers and crews with attention, speed and efficiency, making sure that all procedures are strictly followed
- Meet and greet functions at the front door of the terminal for all visitors in a consistently professional, friendly and attentive manner
- Be responsible for making passengers comfortable in the terminal and provide refreshments for them as well as dealing immediately with any requests they may have
- Look after all visitors’ luggage and load them onto the vehicles (there is a very high amount of baggage handling in a high paced and luxurious environment)
- Assist the visiting crews with any requests they may have during their stay with us
- Be responsible for “security” flights and assist the passengers/crews in making this process as smooth as possible
- Check passengers and baggage in
- Valet parking and drop-offs to local hotels
- Drive on the airside ramp to take crews and passengers to aircrafts
- Assist the Customer Services team with the handling of crews and passengers
- Ensure a constant communication with all airport departments in order to maximise the levels of service in the terminal for all visitors in an efficient but unobtrusive manner
- Be responsible for airport product sales and stock control of these products
- Adhere to Health & Safety and Environmental policies/guidelines at all time
- This role is on a shift basis, requires flexibility and involves a lot of manual handling
- Previous experience of delivering a high level of face-to-face customer service within a prestigious market like front of house
- Highly energetic, flexible, be able to multi-task and be an excellent communicator
- Full UK driving license holder
- Must be able to meet CRC security clearance requirements
- 25 days holiday per annum (pro-rata for part time roles), plus statutory public holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Access to medical plan including a range of private treatments (after probation period)
- Sustainable travel scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
- Electric vehicle scheme (after 1 years’ service)
- You'll also get all kinds of other great perks, like social events and special employee offers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P9149
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk