Chef de Partie who has a passion for food and cooking great dishes with excellent time-management, organisational and team working skills is required for a well-established private members multi-sports and social club based in London.
SALARY: £30,000 per annum
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 45 hours per week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Chef de Partie who has a passion for food and cooking great dishes with excellent time-management, organisational and team working skills.
Working as a Chef de Partie you will be required to work with and support the kitchen team in order to create 100% customer satisfaction by preparing quality food production, helping Senior Chefs to maintain highest quality in the day-to-day operations of the kitchen
As a Chef de Partie you will enjoy working within a fast-paced environment, preparing well-presented and delicious dishes and supporting the Senior Chef on your individual station.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Chef de Partie will include:
- Follow and execute as directed from the Senior Chefs
- Help the kitchen team maintain a high level of consistency
- Present food using proper plate presentation techniques
- Set up for meals by ensuring proper amounts of mise en place are in place for forecasted covers, specialty functions and any bookings
- Check and maintain fridges, work and storage areas for cleanliness, quantity, and quality of food products
- Understand date labelling and correct rotation of stock
- Requisition of food with necessary approvals according to business
- Take proper care of ranges, ovens, broilers, fryers, griddles, utensils, and other equipment
- Mentor staff of a lower position and assist them in the development of their training needs
- Be proficient in all areas of the operation, from larder to sauce
- Return food to proper stations after each function, ensuring that the kitchen is clean and to maintain readiness for next banquet function
- Ensure that all HACCP principles are adhered too
- Participate in the development of business strategies laid down for the kitchen by the Head Chef for the kitchen
- Ensure the highest quality of product within cost constraints by managing products for food preparation
Whilst full training will be given, the ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and competencies:
- Thorough understanding of Health & Safety and hygiene practices at work
- The ability to proactively prioritise needs and effectively manage resources and time
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Customer service focussed
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well as a team
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8772
Full-Time, Permanent Hospitality and Catering Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk