Carpenter / Joiner with previous experience performing high standard carpentry, with exceptional attention to detail and extensive use of hand skills, is required for a well-established company based in Plymouth, Devon, South West England.
With immediate start dates this fantastic opportunity offers you the chance to be part of one of the world’s most luxury brands!
MULTIPLE JOBS AVAILABLE
We have several positions available for experienced Carpenters / Joiners within the team.
- Basic Pay on 4 day week £14.80 per Hour. Overtime £19.64 - £25.15 per Hour
- Basic Pay on shift £17.57 per Hour (see below)
The company has various grades as a skilled Carpenter / Joiner and these range between 4 and 6. As a Carpenter / Joiner who passes this level will benefit from a sign on fee of up to £1,750 spread over 18 months. Full details will explained in Recruitment / Interview process.
SHIFT PATTERNS & SHIFT PREMIUM
The company run various shift patterns ranging from:
- Early shift (6.00 - 15.30) Monday – Thursday
- Back shift (15.00 - 00.30) Monday – Thursday
- Day shift (7.00 - 17.00) Monday – Thursday
- Night shift (19.00 - 4.30) Monday – Thursday
- Weekend shift (6.00 – 18.00) Friday – Sunday
Shift Premium is an additional £2.77 per Hour for Back Shift / Night Shift and Weekend Shift
Shift Premium is an additional 0.87p per Hour for Early Shift
We have several new job opportunities available for candidates who have trained and worked as a Carpenter / Joiner that works to a high level of accuracy and enjoys working within a team environment.
As a Carpenter / Joiner you will have previous experience in performing high standard carpentry, with exceptional attention to detail and extensive use of hand skills.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to work with one of the world’s most luxurious brands.
- NVQ Level 3 Carpentry & Joinery required (or equivalent). Previous experience or an NVQ Level 3 Carpentry & Joinery required.
- Pension – employer contributions
- Perkbox employee discounts nationally / locally and feedback survey’s
- Life Assurance
- Car Park
- Boat Trips
- Boat Shows
- Christmas Lunch
- Christmas Children’s Party
- Training / Development and progression
- Long Service Awards / Monetary / Badges / Letters / Gifts
- Simply Health Cash Plan Corporate rates available
- Workwear / PPE
- Family Days
- Employee Assistance Programme (Mental Health/ Finance)
- Occupational Health on site
- Bereavement Leave – above statutory guidelines
- Retirement support
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8784
Full-Time, Permanent Construction and Trades Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Plymouth, Devon, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk