Bar Staff Team Member / Bartender who has excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to professionally meet and greet customers in a polite and friendly manner is required for a well-established and prestigious private members club based in South West London.
SALARY: £23,560 per annum + Benefits (see below)
Benefits: Uniform and meals while on duty, Pension, use of Facilities after qualifying period and Parking.
LOCATION: South West London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week, to include day, evening, and weekend shifts
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Bar Staff Team Member / Bartender who has excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to professionally meet and greet customers in a polite and friendly manner.
Working as a Bar Staff Team Member / Bartender you will be required to welcome customers in a positive, polite, and professional manner, aiming to provide complete customer satisfaction.
As a Bar Staff / Bartender you will have previous industry experience with exceptional customer service skills with a ‘can do’ approach to your work.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Bar Staff Team Member / Bartender will include:
- Create 100% members satisfaction and by exceeding member’s expectations
- Ensure adherence to set standards for all areas of the Food & Beverage service and cleanliness
- Ensure adherence to set standards for club service and cleanliness
- Ability to serve Food & Beverage and contribute to upselling as and when possible, following the clubs 8 steps of service
- Ensure the smooth running of the bar by stocking up, stock rotation, beer line cleaning, pre & post service preparation
- Attends daily pre-shift meetings to discuss the days upcoming events in detail, special requests, and product development
- Ensure that all storage areas and still rooms are cleaned and inspected on a regular basis
- Handle cash and take payments for goods in accordance with Club procedures
- Ensure adherence to all legislative and company fire, health and safety & security guidelines
- Actively participate in departmental meetings
- Experience of working in a bar environment
- Personable attitude with a presentable appearance
- Good time management skills
- Willing to be part of a team, whilst using own initiative as and when required
- Thorough understanding of Health & Safety and hygiene practices at work
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8859
Full-Time, Permanent Catering and Hospitality Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk