Assistant Restaurant Manager who has the leadership skills, confidence, and motivation to lead the Restaurant service in the absence of the Restaurant Manager whilst also being part of the Senior Food and Beverage Team is required for a well-established and long running Michelin starred restaurant based in Bath, Somerset, South West England.
Candidates will ideally have worked at a similarly high level of restaurant standard (minimum 3 AA Rosettes and/or 1 Michelin Star).
SALARY: £30,576 per annum (inclusive of service) + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Bath, Somerset, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Assistant Restaurant Manager who has the leadership skills, confidence, and motivation to lead the Restaurant service in the absence of the Restaurant Manager whilst also being part of the Senior Food and Beverage Team.
Working as an Assistant Restaurant Manager you will be knowledgeable and passionate about fantastic food and drink, and keen to share your knowledge with the team and guests. Must be great with people, and have the ability to lead a small team and work closely with colleagues, whether in their own department or others and be someone who leads by example, whose impeccable presentation and personal standards can filter through to the team.
Whilst the bulk of this role as the Assistant Restaurant Manager is to be spent in the restaurant, it is also one that requires a commitment and willingness to work in all aspects of the Food and Beverage offering of the Hotel and Restaurant, including bar and room service, and breakfast.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A few of the many accolades
- Only Michelin star restaurant in Bath
- 3 AA rosettes for 15 years
- Trencherman’s Best Chef 2022
- Previous Trencherman’s Best Restaurant
- AA Best wine list
- Catey Award 2020 Best Independent Hotel
- 4 Red Star Hotel from the AA
About the Restaurant
- Dinner 6:30-9pm (Tuesday to Sunday)
- Lunch 12:30-2pm (Friday to Sunday)
- Closed Mondays (only breakfast and room service)
- The menu is based upon a 6 and 9 course tasting. With 4 course available for lunch weekends only
- No afternoon tea served
COMPANY BENEFITS - Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Quarterly employee bonus schemes
- Uniform provided
- Free Meals on duty
- Discounted taxis
- Free meal for 2 every 6 months and discounted meals at The Restaurant. Free overnight stays at the company Hotel after 1 years’ service
- Career progression within an ambitious privately owned company, with various training opportunities
- Closed 4 weeks of the year to facilitate holidays (please note this is flexible)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8894
Full-Time, Permanent Catering, Hospitality and Restaurant Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bath, Somerset, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk