Administrator / Payroll Administration Assistant with good numeracy, organisational, time-management and administrative skills who works to a high level of accuracy and has good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel & Outlook) is required for well-established market leaders based in Droylsden, Manchester, North West England.
LOCATION: Droylsden, Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Contract (3 to 6 months fixed term)
WORKING HOURS: 20 hours, Monday to Friday (variable hours available)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Payroll Administration Assistant with good numeracy, organisational, time-management and administrative skills who works to a high level of accuracy and has good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel & Outlook) is required for well-established market leaders based in Droylsden, Manchester.
Working as an Administrator / Payroll Administration Assistant you will join the company’s Human Resources Tam and be responsible for processing monthly Payrolls and raising Purchase Orders / POs.
As an Administrator / Payroll Administration Assistant you will have a good general admin background. Any experience using Payroll systems would be desirable.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as an Administrator / Payroll Administration Assistant will include:
- Responsible for processing monthly payrolls for 120+ employees
- Deal with discrepancies and queries relating to hours and pay rates & holiday pay
- Deliver a first-class customer service enabling queries to be handled in a timely manner
- Register new starters / employees and ensure they have completed set up in a timely manner on our payroll systems
- Answer inbound queries & liaise with the relevant department to resolve
- Ensuring the time management system is up to date so exports for payroll are correct
- Raising Purchase Orders / POs as and when needed
- A strong administrative background within a similar organisation would be advantageous
- Must have experience in a similar role, ideally from a similar size business
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft IT programs
- Experience of using Payroll or other complex systems for data entry or reviewing records desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks
- Experience of working to tight deadline
- Proven experience in using Microsoft Office packages e.g., Outlook, Word, and Excel and experience of using electronic filing systems alongside paper filing
- An enthusiastic team player who actively contributes in a flexible and adaptable manner
- Understands the need to maintain confidentiality of Payroll records
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8774
Part-Time, Contract Admin Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Droylsden, Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk