Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator with excellent communication, administrative and organisational skills and previous experience in a similar role is required for a well-established construction company based in Slough, Berkshire.
SALARY: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum
LOCATION: Slough, Berkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator with excellent communication, administrative and organisational skills and previous experience in a similar role.
Working as the Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator you will assist in a variety of accounting and administrative duties for this busy office.
The Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator will be methodical and have high attention to detail and accuracy whilst using Sage Line 50 for various data entry tasks. Knowledge of Sage Line 50 and MS Office are essential for this role.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as an Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator will include:
- Entering supplier invoices on Sage Construct / Sage Line 50 and paying them by due date
- Entering bank payments on sage
- Matching business credit card receipts to the statements and entering them on Sage
- Entering petty cash expenses on Sage
- Answering the phone and dealing with any queries or passing them to relevant personnel for action
- Attending to incoming and outgoing post
- Assisting with general administration duties
- Previous experience in a similar accounts assistant position is essential
- Working knowledge of Sage Line 50 is essential, company will provide training on Sage Construct.
- Working knowledge of MS Office is essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Eligibility to work in the UK
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8873
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Slough, Berkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk