Investment Writer / Financial Markets Content Copywriter with experience of writing and editing economic and financial market commentary, press releases, news articles and sales literature is required by a well-established, leading Company based in Central London.
SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum + Benefits
HOURS: 10am – 6pm, Monday to Friday
LOCATION: Central London
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates will need demonstrable experience of writing in an institutional asset management company, or a media agency serving the investment industry or a news outlet covering the industry. Strong understanding of investments, markets and economic trends; ability to translate complex financial concepts. Editing and proofreading experience is required.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Investment Writer / Financial Markets Content Copywriter with experience of writing and editing economic and financial market commentary, press releases, news articles and sales literature
Working as the Investment Writer / Financial Markets Content Copywriter you will be the first point of contact in a very active role which will offer exceptional growth with the ability to build a team. Your written pieces will also be featured within a luxury magazine with an international and affluent readership.
As the Investment Writer / Financial Markets Content Copywriter you will be writing, editing and shaping fund, economic and financial market commentary, content for sales materials, press releases, news articles and thought leadership.
In addition, you will have responsibility for fund reporting, helping create events copy, awards submissions and will help craft and deliver investment communications social media (blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.)
As the Investment Writer / Financial Markets Content Copywriter you will create, edit and proof read written content for the firms marketing materials with an emphasis on high quality, compliant investment copy. You will also build successful relationships with the firm’s trade programme providers and investment managers, economists and product specialists to assist in representing ‘house’ investment views across many different business channels. You will also be responsible for maximising opportunities to develop the firms brand and investment track record.
As a successful candidate, you will with have the opportunity to work in a senior autonomous role working within a fast growing investment firm that are redesigning how the alternative investment arena is scoped.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Produce regular fund commentary for the Company’s range of funds for use in quarterly institutional reports
- Maintain an understanding of the Company’s economic and market forecasts and produce regular market review and outlook commentary for use in regular reporting and promotional material
- Create, edit and proof read content for marketing material with emphasis on high quality, compliant writing that articulates core value proposition messages and supports the Company’s brand positioning. Including collateral, advertorials and social media activity
- Build successful relationships with the Company’s product managers, economists, product specialists and other senior members of staff
- Attend regular investment meetings and communicate themes back to broader sales and marketing team
- Act as a central contact point for investment commentary for different sales and client facing teams
- Produce regular fund reports for the business and support other investment communications team members
- Own, update and present the content pipeline report used by the Investment teams at regular meetings
- Provide copy for thought leadership video scripts, social media platforms, events and awards submissions
- Contribute to origination, production and delivery of thought leadership across the three streams
- Provide investment commentary to journalists to support PR campaigns
- Provide editorial oversight of fund commentary and support the marketing team to ensure consistent market views
- Coordinate and proof read content from external writers
- Develop ownership of specific areas within thought leadership as directed by senior management
- Provide first-class, dedicated investment communications support to team across investments and distribution
- Deliver thought leadership, articles, collateral and other written content to support the team’s strategic objectives
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS (or equivalent) in English, Economics, Finance or Marketing
- Demonstrable experience of writing in an institutional asset management company, or an agency serving the investment industry or a news outlet covering the industry
- Strong understanding of investments, markets and economic trends with the ability to translate complex financial concepts
- Editing and proofreading experience
- Exceptional writing and editing skills and demonstrated proficiency in writing for a variety of audiences
- A strong command of global financial and investment topics
- Knowledge of crafting messages for social media platforms is desirable
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of different stakeholders; conveys credibility when working with investment professionals
- Strong organisational and project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects, changing priorities and key partners at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in order to effectively interact with senior executives, investment teams, marketing colleagues as well as external partners
- Strategic and creative thinker with attention to detail - ability to work independently
- Strong influencer and collaborator
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4311
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new Job and Work in London. Recruitment and CV Sourcing services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk