Apprenticeship and Work Placement Officer / Employer Engagement Coordinator with excellent communication, organisational and time-management skills is required by well-established, vocational College based in London.
SALARY: £22,000 - £24,000 pro rata
CONTRACT TYPE: One Year Fixed Term Contract
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week, 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday including some flexibility with evenings and weekends
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Apprenticeship and Work Placement Officer / Employer Engagement Coordinator with excellent communication, organisational and time-management skills.
As the Apprenticeship and Work Placement Officer / Employer Engagement Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating the new placement programme for the College’s students. This will involve conducting initial assessments of workplaces for both placements and apprenticeships, ensuring all standards are met in the workplace as well as conducting regular meetings to monitor progress with employers and students.
Working as the Apprenticeship and Work Placement Officer / Employer Engagement Coordinator you will need to demonstrate the ability to support multiple departments whilst maintaining up to date trackers in a timely manner. Accuracy, thoroughness and being able to work under pressure are essential to this role.
Your responsibilities as the Apprenticeship and Work Placement Officer / Employer Engagement Coordinator will also include providing support and assistance to the Department in the preparation for standards review, accreditation and inspection. You may be required to work on individual projects which will involve research and reporting.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Conduct work place visits, health and safety checks and assessments, ensuring all necessary standards are met
- Conduct review meetings with employers and students to ensure work placement progress is on track
- Provide administration support to other members of the team
- Produce reports for Job Shop figures – i.e. continuing learners, in for Quality Assurance, claims, enrolments, etc.
- Produce and instruct on survey analysis (induction, midpoint and exit)
- Attend meetings and take minutes as required
- Update and maintain information on Learner Assistant (E portfolio system)
- Update progress trackers and provide analysis reports and other ad-hoc reports accordingly
- Build and maintain effective and profitable relationships with clients ensuring effective client account management at all times
- Arrange internal and external meetings as required, and arrange appropriate facilities for these meetings
- Send all National Apprenticeship site data to Sales and Marketing and Apprenticeship Manager on a daily basis
- Maintain all monitoring systems within the Apprenticeship Department
- Send out letters to employers and learners when required
- Complete monthly registrations
- Monitor visits and department diaries
- Arrange and invigilate exams on and off site
- Audit all student personal files when required
- Coordinate external quality visits
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Maths and English at grade C or above to GCSE level (or equivalent)
- Vocational qualification level 2 & 3
- Adept in use of MS Office 2003/2007 (Excel, Word) or later, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and ideally Access or similar database
- Self-motivated with good team working qualities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- An ability to monitor accuracy and ensure attention to detail
- Flexible attitude to work and range of duties
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines including dealing with difficult and stressful situations
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent presentation, communication, written and numerical skills
- Provide excellent customer service
- A willingness and flexible attitude to work and a range of duties
- Able to work with people at all levels both inside and outside the organisation
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C4236
Full-Time, Temporary Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in London. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk