Web Developer / UX & UI Designer who has a good background in User Experience and User Interface design principles with a great eye for detail is required for an international technology company based in Newport, Gwent, South Wales.
As a successful candidate you’ll have responsibility, growth potential, a stimulating work environment, training and will join a team with an excellent work ethic.
SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Private Healthcare, Flexibly Working Hours, 2 Days Remote Working Option per Week
LOCATION: Newport, Gwent, South Wales
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Web Developer / UX & UI Designer who has a good background in User Experience and User Interface design principles with a great eye for detail
As the Web Developer / UX & UI Designer, this role offers an exciting mix of engineering activities with emphasis on the practical development of IoT technology for the next generation of remote monitoring equipment for the oil and gas industry. Innovation and development will focus on future network technologies such as the Internet of Things, low power wide area and upcoming 5G networks.
Working as the Web Developer / UX & UI Designer you will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for the design and development of the web-based systems. You will be designing, developing and deploying code, services and websites to run on the servers. You will work in a small project a team alongside product design engineers.
The priority for development is a robust, professional application with a clean effective GUI.
The development environment is very dynamic because the Company uses new technologies and work closely with end-users.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Web Developer / UX & UI Designer:
- Specification, design and implementation of websites and services
- Design testing and validation
- Input into product design
- You will have attained a bachelor's degree in Web UX/UI design and development from a reputed institute
- You will have significant experience in developing web-based applications with a strong emphasis on UX/UI design with strong relevant industry experience
- Have an eye for great design and good background knowledge of UX/UI design principles and practices
- Highly successful problem solver that is organised, detailed and extremely collaborative
- Passionate, positive and capable of making incredibly complex things simple
- Strong communication, presentation, and creative challenge-solving skills
- Knowledge & experience in lean / agile product development, mobile platforms, and market trends
- Strong skills of strategic creative thinking, user-centric design process/principles, verbal and written communication, and teamwork
- Experience dealing effectively with non-creative decision makers
Essential Skills and Experience
- Extensive UX/UI Developer experience
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
- Strong conceptualisation ability, strong visual communication ability
- Responsive design knowledge and application for desktop, mobile and tablet
- Knowledge of making sites fully accessibility compliant
- Oracle and MSSQL database development and administration
- Mathematical analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of security standards and controls
- Web based software development
- .NET Framework development
- Design, implementation and use of various relational database systems (SQL Server, Oracle, access, MySQL)
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, full-time and without restriction
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5318
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Newport, Gwent, South Wales. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk