SALARY: £50,000 - £65,000 per annum (Depending on Experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: London (Nearest Station - Hyde Park Corner Underground Station on the Piccadilly Line)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
Working as the Full Stack Web Developer you will take the lead and full ownership developing the Company’s website and its integration into a new CRM platform so that their registered users receive a personalised online experience.
As the Full Stack Web Developer, you will sit in on meetings with senior stakeholders to help understand their requirements so that pro-active solutions and ideas can be formed and developed into new areas of the site.
As a successful candidate, you must be confident in your own ability to manage a project from start to finish on your own and be comfortable liaising with the business and senior stakeholders. Previous experience working on Umbraco CMS or other open source CMS platforms is required.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Full Stack Web Developer:
- Leading on the development of the Company’s website
- Understanding the business requirements and goals – working with stakeholders, helping to analyse the requirements for the site
- Liaising with solution providers and software vendors
- Creating estimates for work and managing timelines
- API’s and integrating over REST and SOAP
- Content Management System / CMS experience, preferably Umbraco. Although all open source CMS platform experience considered
- Familiarity with GIT, JIRA and other development support tools
- Understand UX to produce good online solutions
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4374
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk