SALARY: up to £45,000 per annum (Depending on experience) + Generous Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Southend-on-Sea, Essex
JOB TYPE: Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
Working as the Web Developer you will be part of a fast-paced agile C# Development Team, working in scrum model delivering flexible, robust and innovative solutions that meet specific business requirements.
As the Web Developer, you will work across the Microsoft stack, from data access tier through to presentation in web and WPF. This role will focus on providing advice for technical frameworks and use of enterprise/ leading development technologies.
The role will suit someone with commercial experience in a software development position with the ability to confidently discuss and demonstrate technologies.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Web Developer:
- Following company agreed methodology to maintain and update an in-house web and back office system according to business needs
- Contributing to Project and Change Requests with relevant solutions and ensure all software development complies with the overall IT design and architecture strategy
- Engaging in the full development lifecycle from analysis and implementation to testing, debugging, release and handover
- Creating clear, concise documentation based on company templates to record all changes made including handover to testing, releases and support handover
- Relational and non-relational database technologies (ideally SQL Server).
- Ability to confidently discuss and demonstrate technologies
- Design code that adheres to the SOLID principles
- Proactive and highly organised with strong time management and planning skills including the use of Kanban
- Data Frameworks: ADO.NET, Dapper, MSSQL/TSQL
- Http Services: WebAPI, WCF, Web Services, HttpHandlers
- Testing Frameworks: NUnit, XUnit, Moq
- Source Control: SVN, TFS/Azure DevOps, Git
- Continuous Integration: Azure DevOps, Bitbucket Pipelines
- IoC: Ninject, Autofac, Microsoft Dependency Injection
- Cloud Infrastructure: Microsoft Azure
- Others: Mobile app development, Xamarin, DevOps
The Company believe in a work life balance. With a dedicated team arranging events and activities to promote staff wellbeing, plus a range of exclusive benefits, rest assured, you will be well looked after at the Company. Benefits include:
- Ongoing training through the Company’s Learning & Development Team who are there to support you in furthering your development and career
- Neck and Shoulder Massages
- Events – The Company’s dedicated Wellbeing Team put on a range of events throughout the year including a Wellbeing week in the office and family fun days
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5344
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Southend-on-Sea, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk