SALARY: Competitive Salary plus Benefits (33 Days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays, Role-Based Incentive Scheme, Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme)
LOCATION: The role can either be office based or predominantly home based but with a requirement to travel to one of the office locations of Allscott or Nottingham on an as required basis.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will work on customer facing websites, e-commerce and CRM/internal systems. Some of the technologies in use are: PHP 7.1, CakePHP2, LESS, React, Redux, MySQL, Algolia, Redis, Asure, JIRA, Git, Docker, if you have experience in any of those then this could be the job for you.
The Company pride themselves on their innovative and customer focused approach which has made them the success they are today. They are constantly looking to expand their team and build upon this success.
The Company works hard to attract and retain the very best people. They know that Company is a brilliant place to work which they recognise with our employees with a broad benefits package including a competitive salary, role based incentive schemes, private healthcare and pension schemes as well as 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays).
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible, with a covering letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for the role and your salary expectations, for our Recruitment Team to review. Ideally you should include this information with your CV in one document.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Full Stack Web Developer:
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Troubleshooting and resolving bugs
- Refactoring and improving codebase for maintenance and scale
- Be an active part of the team, being part of code reviews and pair programming
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Working in line with company procedures to provide a great level of service for customers
- Must have a hands-on attitude and be able to work in any area of the depot when required
As the Full Stack Web Developer, you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- It is essential that the successful candidate must have Objected Oriented Programming Principles and Good Code Design experience as well as experience with MVC Frameworks (such as Laravel, CakePHP or Symphony)
- Desirable but non-essential skills include: Nginx / Apache server experience; API integration experience; working in Linux CLI, PSR coding standards; frontend build tools such as Webpack; understanding of docker containers and writing unit tests. Experience of agile working practises would also be desirable
- You will be expected to be a team player with excellent communication skills, who has a high attention to detail
- The role is ideal for a graduate or someone early in their Web Development career, although more experienced level candidates will be considered
- In addition, a resilient attitude, whilst being able to work autonomously as well as part of a wider team, therefore being a self-starter who can work on their own initiative will be a distinct advantage. Training will be provided for the right candidate
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5687
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands or Allscott, Shropshire, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk