Warehouse Team Leader / Depot Supervisor with good management and leadership skills and the ability to lead by example is required for a well-established Global International Company based in Old Dalby, Leicestershire.
SALARY: Circa £29,000 per annum
LOCATION: Old Dalby, Leicestershire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 39 hours per week on a 2 week rotating shift pattern;
weekdays 06:00 – 18:00 / weekends 06:00 – 15:00
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates will need to hold a counterbalance license and be willing to go through the one day course to get VNA qualification
We are looking for a Warehouse Team Leader / Depot Supervisor with good management and leadership skills and the ability to lead by example.
Working as the Warehouse Team Leader / Depot Supervisor you will manage a team of 2 operators and will be responsible for shift performance including quality and ensuring a safe and efficient workplace is maintained at all times.
As the Warehouse Team Leader / Depot Supervisor you will be the senior person on-site out of core hours and must ensure that security of the site is maintained, opening and locking of site.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to advance within a successfully growing global international company.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Warehouse Team Leader / Depot Supervisor:
- Allocation of work to the team
- Dealing with any queries from employees or external hauliers
- Ensuring all incidents are reported and investigated
- Using SAP database to record movement of goods in and out of the warehouse
- Participating and co-ordinating stock takes
- In conjunction with Logistics Co-ordinator reviewing employees performance and training on a regular basis
- Experience of managing a team
- Counterbalance Licence is required
- A qualification or experience in Health & Safety would be desirable
- Basic IT skills would be an advantage
- Good communication and organisation skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6244
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Old Dalby, Leicestershire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk