Warehouse Supervisor / Team Lead who is highly organised, customer focused with good communication skills is required for a leading UK manufacturer of bespoke corrugated packaging based in Whittlesey, Peterborough.
SALARY: £30,000 per annum
LOCATION: Whittlesey, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Evening Shift: 2:00pm to Midnight, Monday to Thursday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor / Team Lead who is highly organised, customer focused with good communication skills.
Working as the Warehouse Supervisor / Team Lead you will take control of the Warehouse, the Forklift Truck / FLT Drivers and all products being stored and moved within the Warehouse.
As the Warehouse Supervisor / Team Lead you will need to have a positive outlook, be self-motivated and always be looking to improve the area where necessary. The role requires system knowledge and the ability to use the MIS to help keep the system clean and up to date.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Warehouse Supervisor / Team Lead include:
- Leadership and support of the FLT Drivers
- Constantly pushing for excellence in FLT driving standards
- Ensuring the smooth flow of raw board, WIP and finished goods between sites
- Health and safety within the warehouse and yard
- Departmental collaboration and communication
- A clear and precise hand over to the next shift
- Issue resolution that could impact the business; loading concerns and issues, storage conditions, quality of pallet presentation etc.
- Monitoring of internal systems to ensure accuracy of stock
- Supporting the Warehouse Manager regarding improvement implementation
- Highly organised and diligent
- Good communication skills
- Practical in approach and outlook
- Computer and systems literate
- Team player with positive attitude to ownership
- Self-aware with high personal standards
- Experience of Microsoft Office; comfortable using Excel
- Experience of MIS; problem resolution using the system
- Ability to work to a deadline
- Experience of Supervising / Managing people
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7666
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Whittlesey, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk