Warehouse and Returns Supervisor /Despatch Team Leader with supervisory/leadership experience, and previous experience of dealing with or working within a warehouse environment is required for a well-established company based in Oundle, Peterborough.
SALARY: £20,000 per annum + Benefits (including great career opportunities, comprehensive benefits package including staff discounts, subsidised health care and pension plan, free parking, and much more.)
LOCATION: Oundle, Peterborough
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse and Returns Supervisor /Despatch Team Leader with supervisory/leadership experience, and previous experience of dealing with or working within a warehouse environment.
Working as a Warehouse and Returns Supervisor /Despatch Team Leader you will have day to day responsibility for the warehouse operation, working closely with couriers, suppliers and other teams to ensure the customer orders and returns are processed, collected and delivered on time.
As the Warehouse and Returns Supervisor /Despatch Team Leader you will provide timely feedback and escalate problems, issues or concerns that can’t be resolved.
This is a hands-on role providing proactive direction for the warehouse team.
The company offer great career opportunities, comprehensive benefits package including staff discounts, subsidised health care and pension plan, free parking, and much more.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Warehouse and Returns Supervisor /Despatch Team Leader will also include:
- Train, coach, develop, lead and motivate the warehouse team day to day
- Maintain concise training records for the team
- Conduct monthly team 1:1’s with the team to provide feedback and training requirements that feed into the annual appraisals
- Always ensure the team adhere to health and safety procedures; Manual handling equipment is checked daily before use and records retained for filing
- Ensure that all warehouse and equipment documentation and procedures are followed, completed and adhered to
- Ensure that customer orders and returns are packaged correctly
- Ensure that all Supplier Held Stock and Warehouse Held Stock despatches are completed within the 2 working day SLA
- Carry out ad-hoc, monthly and annual stock checks ensuring the stock holding is always accurate
- Carry out a weekly consumable inventory checks to prevent stocks depleting, raise purchase orders for stock replenishments in a timely manner
- Provide clear instructions, updates and handovers to ensure the daily / weekly plan can be achieved
- Work closely with the operations manager, support teams and call centre to provide the ultimate customer experience
- Identify areas of improvement for processes, systems and working conditions
- Manage the warehouse email queries inbox to ensure items are managed and monitored in a timely manner
- Ensure that returns are processed daily with all documentation completed and actions taken
- Support recruitment and retention of the warehouse team
- Maintain and improve the working environment ensuring housekeeping standards and health and safety standards are set and maintained
- Previous experience of dealing with or working within a warehouse environment
- Basic supervisory skills or previous management experience
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of health and safety procedures and policies
- Organised, to be able to plan workload for self and others
- Basic computer literacy, knowledge of Microsoft office and stock management systems an advantage
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Logical thinker with the ability to multitask and prioritise workloads
- Good customer service skills with the ability to take ownership and follow through on commitments, always customer focused
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7127
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Oundle, Peterborough. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk