Warehouse Operative Trainer with good organisational and time-management, coaching and people skills who’s a good team player is required for a busy Retail Distribution Centre based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
SALARY: £17,550 per annum + £30 extra per week when training new staff members
- On-Site Canteen
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Defined Contributory Pension Scheme
- Excellent Life Insurance Cover
- Free On-Site Parking
- Retail Discounts
- Flexible Working
- Full Training and Career Development Opportunities plus much more…
LOCATION: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, working any 5 days from 7 (1,950 annualised hours per year) – Rotational day shifts
** NO PREVIOUS STAFF TRAINING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED **
** MULTIPLE JOBS AVAILABLE **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Warehouse Operative Trainer with good organisational and time-management, coaching and people skills and who’s a good team player.
Working as the Warehouse Operative Trainer you will join a new Retail Distribution Centre, supporting a well-known high street brand to distribute their clothing, home and beauty products.
As the Warehouse Operative Trainer you will carry out first day inductions with new staff members, teaching them how to use the scanner, gun and other warehouse technologies. You will also act as a first point of contact for new staff members that need any help or advice.
The induction training will be a combination of classroom style presenting, where you may train up to 30 people at any one time and one-to-one training.
You do not necessarily need previous experience working as a trainer, but must have solid industry experience, be familiar with warehouse technologies (scanners, guns etc.) and be willing to learn the new systems the Company uses so that you can pass this knowledge on to new starters. You must also be comfortable presenting in front of up to 30 people.
As a successful candidate you will have an excellent opportunity to join this well-established Company as a Warehouse Operative Trainer, where you will receive full training and opportunities to develop your career within this growing industry.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Carry out new starter induction training, establishing the distribution centre’s standard processes with all employees and act as the go to person for new starters
- Move, pick and pack clothing, home and beauty products for delivery to the stores
- Loading and unloading delivery trucks
- Scan items ready for delivery
- Unpack and replenish new stock entering the distribution centre
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Additional training will be provided. However, you will need the following:
- Ability to teach and coach, using influence skills without authority
- Confident with the ability to present within a class room style environment
- Extensive on-the-job experience across warehousing / distribution centre, transport industry or similar environment
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Good communication skills
- Flexible approach to working day and late shifts as required by the business
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4742
Full-Time and Part-Time Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk