Picker Packer Warehouse Operative with good team working and manual handling skills with previous warehouse experience is required in Rugby, Warwickshire.
** Multiple Jobs Available **
WORKING HOURS & SALARY
SALARY: £21,477 per annum + Benefits (see below)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
SHIFTS: Any 5 from 7 rotational one week of earlies 6am-2pm / one week of late shift 2pm-10pm
LOCATION: Rugby, Warwickshire
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you a motivated, organised individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced eCommerce environment?
- Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees?
If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Night Shift Picker Packer Warehouse Operative who will generally ensure that goods are received, stored and dispatched accurately and on time.
The company is going through an exceptional period of growth and as such, a number of exciting opportunities have become available. With expansion plans both locally and in Europe this is an exciting time to join the company
Working as a Night Shift Picker Packer Warehouse Operative you will join a company who are extremely passionate about what they do. They pick, pack, store and deliver everything from raw materials to consumables, spare parts and finished goods. Without doubt, they are highly regarded as Global Leaders in supply chain management and third party logistics making the company an essential part of everyday life.
As a successful candidate you will ideally also have had previous experience of working in a similar environment, with WMS awareness and experience with RDT/RF equipment, however this is not essential as additional training will be provided.
The company is always looking for exceptional individuals to join their team!
The company believe their people form the foundations of their success which makes it essential that they recruit individuals who are driven to work hard and provide a first class service and deliver as promised to their customers. In return they can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional and hard working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the business.
As a Night Shift Picker Packer Warehouse Operative your key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that goods are received, stored and dispatched accurately and on time
- Maintain a tidy and organised work area
- Ownership of all relevant documentation associated with the role
- To accurately receive, assemble (if required) and load customer orders
- Adhere to Health & Safety regulations and processes
As a Night Shift Picker Packer Warehouse Operative you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Manual handling skills - this is a physically demanding role
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- eCommerce experience or knowledge
WHY WORK FOR THE COMPANY
- You'll work hard, and it'll be worth it
- You'll lead, develop, and work alongside people from all walks of life, and you'll learn from every interaction
- You'll develop solutions to customer challenges; you'll learn to think on your feet
- You'll receive guidance but not heavy-handed micro-management from your manager
- You'll be relied upon – and trusted – to initiate process improvements that enhance your team's output and satisfaction
- You'll grow as much as you want to grow – with on-the-job experience and the boatload of learning opportunities
- 25 Days Annual Leave pro rata
Plus much more…
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6815
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Rugby, Warwickshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk