Picker / Packer Warehouse Operative who has excellent customer service, administrative and organisational skills is required for a well-established Manufacturing Company based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Amazing Benefits (Includes Retail Discounts, Bicycle Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Holiday Purchase Scheme and Private Healthcare)
LOCATION: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Picker / Packer Warehouse Operative who has excellent customer service, administrative and organisational skills.
As the Picker / Packer Warehouse Operative you will join the Company’s Warehouse Team who are a core part of the Company’s success! The team have a significant part in representing the company with high levels of customer service – and ensure safety practices are maintained throughout their tasks.
Working as the Picker / Packer Warehouse Operative you will ensure goods both delivered to the Company and dispatched from the Company are dealt with in accordance to the Company’s logistics policies and practices.
As the Picker / Packer Warehouse Operative you will be PC literate (Microsoft Word and Excel) with a basic understanding of Health and Safety. Holding an FLT / Forklift Truck Licence will be highly desirable, although not essential.
As a successful candidate you will become part of a Company who will invest in your future with a programme of ongoing training, development and support.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out the day-to-day tasks of all the warehouse functions
- Liaise with both internal and external customers when issues or opportunities arise
- Undertake any special projects that may be required
- Provide customers both internal and external with a high standard of customer service
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping, compliance with health & safety and security procedures at all times
- Education GCSE level or equivalent
- Basic Understanding of Health & Safety
- PC Skills: in Microsoft Word and Excel
- The ability to learn quickly
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Be compliant to company processes
- Mainframe experience (Movex)
- Previous warehouse experience
- Fork lift truck licence (Desirable)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5103
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk