Picker Packer Warehouse Operative who is friendly and helpful is required to join the Warehouse Team and be responsible for contributing to the delivery of an exceptional service for the customer for an established company based in Sherburn in Elmet, Selby, North Yorkshire.
No Experience Required. Full Training Provided
SALARY: £9.73 per Hour + £1.75 Night Shift Premium after 18:00hrs or Rotating Days / Afters any 5 out of 7 Days at £10.77 per Hour + weekend shift premiums & performance bonus
LOCATION: Sherburn in Elmet, Selby, North Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: We have Part-Time and Full-Time, Permanent Positions Available
The following shifts are available:
Day Shift: Fixed Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday, 06:00 - 14:00hrs / 14:00 - 22:00hrs rotating roughly every 2 weeks
Twilight Shift: 16:00 - 00:00hrs / 18:00 - 02:00hrs
Night Shift: 22:00 – 06:00hrs
Part Time: 18:00-22:00hrs.
Freezer Chamber Work
Any 5 out of 7 shifts on rotating days/afters £11.27 weekdays, £12.10 Saturdays, £12.60 Sundays and plus there is an incentive on top where you could earn an extra £2 per hour
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Picker Packer Warehouse Operative who is friendly and helpful and keen to contribute and add value to the site ensuring the customer receives an exceptional service.
As the Picker Packer Warehouse Operative you will be motivated and committed and ensure the picking, assembling, relocating and despatching of stock is completed to the required standard.
Working as the Picker Packer Warehouse Operative you will have the ability to meet targets within timescales to ensure the customer’s service requirements are always met.
Previous experience would be desirable, although not essential as full training will be provided.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Picker Packer Warehouse Operative will include:
- Completing a number of manual handling tasks, with and without the use of MHE
- Ensuring the picking, assembling, relocation and despatching of stock is completed to the required standard
- Completing tasks using a handheld warehouse management device
- Accountability for the timely and accurate distribution of stock and goods
- Contributing towards the culture of trust, respect and togetherness
- Adhering and investing in the Companies award winning health and safety standard
- Friendly and helpful, keen to contribute and add value to the site
- Driven with high personal standards
- Ability to meet targets within set timescales, ensuring they always meet the customer’s service requirements
- The ability to understand and follow both verbal and written information
- Naturally curious, willing to learn and develop
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (accrued in lieu), pro rata
- Paid holiday entitlement
- Paid Breaks
- Company pension scheme
- Subsidised Canteen
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7257
Full Time and Part-Time, Day Shift, Night Shift and Twilight Shift, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Sherburn in Elmet, Selby, North Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk