Warehouse Operative / Picker Packer with a valid Forklift Truck / Counterbalance FLT Licence and experience of working within a manufacturing environment is required for a well-established company based in Doncaster.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Warehouse Operative / Picker Packer with a valid forklift Truck / Counterbalance FLT Licence and experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
Working as a Warehouse Operative / Picker Packer you will be a reliable, committed and an expert in their field as this role will play an integral part in helping to achieve the Companies strategic aim of becoming Europe’s No.1 premium perimeter protection brand.
Your duties and responsibilities as a Warehouse Operative / Picker Packer will include:
- Accurately pick and pack goods within required timescales
- Assist in receiving deliveries and unloading stock
- Maintain a good standard of housekeeping
- General labouring duties and manual handling
- Repacking and relabelling items
- Preparing orders ready for dispatch
- Maintain a safe working environment
As a successful candidate you will join a company that is a premium perimeter protection business in the construction and manufacturing industries. They manufacture, install, and service a wide range of security products including gates, barriers and fencing solutions and operate in over 25 countries globally.
The company has a unique market position in that they are the only UK business that offer the complete perimeter protection solution.
As the Warehouse Operative / Picker Packer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Fork Truck/Counterbalance Licence
- Experience of working within a similar role
- A positive attitude with a strong work ethic
Not Essential but Desirable:
- Working within a manufacturing environment in the construction industry
- Enhanced holidays of 33 days per year (one week more than the statutory minimum)
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Simply Health care cash plan via salary sacrifice
- Free On-site Parking
- £500 Employee Referral Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Life Assurance (2 x annual salary)
- Parental Support & Counselling Services
- Employee Assistance Programme & Healthy Living App
- Wellbeing Hubs
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6742
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk